~Chapter Thirteen~

Apologies for not updating in a while, I've been busy with school  related issues.

(A week or so later from the above comment, I apologise if this chapter and the following chapters seem different, I haven't written in a while so it may not be the same)

-------------------------------------------------

Once Yuri was settled I decide to discuss the traitor situation with Dabi. He's over having a heated Make-out session with Hawks while Phoenix awkwardly talks with Jasmine, Venom and Spinner had moved over to the couch to 'get to know' each other. Honestly it's just Venom being a blushing mess and Spinner being an oblivious Ninja Turtle reject.

Awkwardly I walk over and attempt to get Dabi's attention. Phoenix see's and pulls me over to them.

"Your not getting his attention while he's swappin' saliva with Dad, whatcha need Ten?" They giggle and quickly look away from their parents, an embarrassed blush on their tanned face.

"Oh. I was going to see if he had any news about the traitor, I'm just wondering if the league also had a traitor. I doubt people are aware of our existence so I was thinking they might also have someone on their side."  I explained, watching the pair sucking faces from the corner of my eye, I need to see when they conclude their make-out session so I can leave as quickly as possible. 

"Oh, Papa told me about 'er, It's some girl named Mina Ash-AshyDoe?" Phoenix shared, face still a tomato red. Jasmine nods, seemingly distracted. 

"Ashido, Mina Ashido, She's in my class.. Thank you Phoenix, I'll confront Dabi about that. Now, whilst they're still doing...that..." I quickly glace over at the couple, still making-out "What's on your mind Jasmine?"

The pale girl jumps, eyes frantically darting around before looking at me and awkwardly chuckling. 

"I had a memory again.. It was a bit clearer this time. I saw a boy. He looked kinda....like me. I think he's related to me or something. I-" She freezes up, eyes glossing over for a second. She quickly snaps back to reality and begins to violently shake. "Oh my god... I abandoned my brother... OH MY GOD I ABANDONED MY BROTHER! I'm such a horrible sister, I don't deserve to live. I need to find him! Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god-" 

Before she can continue her panic attack she passes out, falling into Phoenix's arms, her tear stained face relaxing, her eyes slowly drift shut and she goes completely limp. This sends Phoenix in a panic, she rushes to Venom, crying as he inspects Jasmine. 

I begin to walk over to comfort Phoenix but Hawks reminds me of the time, I must leave to avoid suspicion. 

"As much as i'd like to stay, I must take my leave now. Please inform me of her condition, goodbye." I sighed, as I leave a thought crosses my mind. Why? Why would Mina be a villain? What would be her motive?

The next day was another free day, some time to 'recover' from our losses or whatever. I still can't wrap my head around it, why do people get upset when people they barely know die? They'd only known them for, what? Not even a few months and their already bawling their eyes out. Pathetic really. If you can't handle death your not cut out to be a hero.

For some reason everyone wanted to watch the news. I don't know how it'd help but it's what they wanted.

Kirishima decides to take charge and flicks to the correct channel, a new segment had just began.

Apparently a new villain by the name of Silence has struck. The villain is described as somewhat short with chestnut brown hair hanging just below their ears. They are reported to wear a black dress coat with a pearly white shirt underneath, a yellow tie, black dress pants with black dress shoes. The villain was reportedly wearing a black masquerade mask with a bright yellow trim.

According to the reporter the villain supposedly has a glitching quirk, they had show the ability to teleport and fly as well as hack at an alarming rate.

The villain however, didn't speak a word, hence the name. It is believed the villain is mute, or at the very least, isn't going to reveal their voice to the public.

As always Midoriya was taking notes in his stupid journal, he has a tendency to record new quirks and write down facts about heroes..

I need that book.

-------------------------------------------------

Sorry this took so long, I've been busy. I'm glad to know people are enjoying this book! I apologise for the short chapter, I have a bit of writers block again. I will try get another chapter tomorrow.

Have a wonderful day/night and goodbye!

Word Count: 820