~Chapter Six~

~Dream~

There's a crowd of people surrounding me, all watching in fear as I slit someone's throat, blood pools into my hands and on the floor, creating a wonderful artwork. People scream and flee as Venom pushes through the crowd, mask up he releases a poison gas, I quickly pull up my mask, not wanting to be poisoned. I watch as people drop to the ground. Laughing I turn my attention back to the corpse in my hands, so pretty. So empty. So much space to draw. I love it! Licking the knife I prepare to draw, thinking about what I should do. Maybe a swan. Yeah, I'll do a swan! I choose to draw on the person's forehead. A pity they died, it would've been fun to watch them squirm whilst I drew. Once i'm done the drawing a pretty swan is engraved on their forehead, gazing at the blood seeping through my fingers I- 

~End Dream~

Waking up a feeling of excitement fills my chest, today's the day I get to kill Mineta! I can barely sit still the anticipation is too much. Sadly I must return to the fake persona everyone knows me for, they'll get suspicious if I don't, I need them to think a villain killed him. 

Walking into class I see Uraraka jumping slightly whilst talking excitedly to Asui, Bakugou is glaring at Midoriya and Yuga is nowhere to be seen. Seems like they listened to my advice.

Once Aizawa enters the room things quiet down and we get prepared to go on the bus. We almost forget Hagruke and the bus starts. 

The bus ride wasn't too bad I guess, I was forced to sit next to Mineta, a row across from the rest of my 'friends'. The worst part was when Mineta started talking about Momo's chest which was very uncomfortable. He had asked on my opinion so I simply scolded him as they would expect.

When we got the the USJ things had gone exactly as my dream had predicted, it was like a dream come true! (Literally and Figuratively). 

When we were teleported I ended up in the fire zone, Mineta beside me, I see Venom shoot me a quick nod as he turns the corner to when Hagruke was teleported. I turn to Mineta, an evil glint in my eye. I was about to ask him if he wished to hide but he suggested it before I could say anything, he told me to hide in the alleyway next to us. The villains knew not to bother me so I'd be safe enough to torture him.

As he walks into the alley I notice it's blocked, no way out. He turns around, trembling.

"I-iida, I don't think this alley is good to hide in, if a villain comes we'd be cornered ." He whimpered, yeah, no ones gonna miss him.

"Oh Mineta. You don't need to worry about a villain cornering us!" I cheer. He takes a breath of relief. "You only need to worry about you!" His eyes widen as I step closer putting on some navy gloves.

"W-what?! Why w-would you say t-that!" He cries, scared. He backs up into the wall, too scared to think of using his quirk to escape. I grab my knife from my pocket, scaring him even more.

"Because it's true! Your not getting out now! Now. Come here." I say sternly. Fear evident in his eyes as he stays pushed against the wall. I step closer, swinging my knife around, pretending to stab someone. 

"I said. Come. Here." I scowled, grabbing him by his neck and running my knife along his skin. He screams in pain as the knife breaks a thin layer of skin, blood barley present. How did this kid think he would be a hero?

Now, as much as I love his cries I can't risk being caught, I need to gag him. I cut off some of his shirt and stuff it in his mouth. 

"Now, now. We can't have you making sounds can we? The heroes would come get me!" I cackle, glaring into his eyes, anger clearly present. "Time to suffer roach!" Giggling as I draw a small cross on his tear-stained cheek. His muffled screams fill me with pride, no-one else can hear him whimper but me. 

Too make it quick I stab his chest, killing him instantly. Proud of my work I get up, cleaning the blood off my clothes, somehow not much blood got onto my clothing. To cover up the little blood that is on my clothes I cut my arm, watching the blood gather on my shirt. I make the wound look believable and sprint to the exit.

As I get closer to the exit I see Aizawa on the ground, bloodied and unconscious. I run past them and up to the door, Uraraka is standing with Thirteen's limp body in her arms. I run to her telling her my plan to get help, she agrees with me and I see as Venom near the huge doors, he 'accidentally' knocks the door open, leaving a small opening for me to get out. I take my chance and sprint out, giving a small 'thank you' to him as I pass. 

When I arrive at U.A I sprint into the staff room, telling the teachers of the issue. They all rush over, calling other pros on the way. I decide to run back with them, none of them noticing the wound on my arm. 

When we get back I see a nomu fighting Midoriya, All Might was there, also fighting the Nomu. It seemed as if the Nomu was winning for a short time, this was until All Might punches it once more and sends it flying. The pro heroes burst in and Snipe shoots Shigaraki a few times, along with a few other lackeys. I notice all my friends are gone, they must have left already. Probably for the best, I don't want them getting hurt. The villains quickly leave, swearing revenge or some crap. I don't like most of them, Twice, Kurogiri, Compress and Dabi are the easiest to deal with, I like them the most out of the league. 

After all that's happened they only send us home, a few of us going to the hospital while others, including myself are told to 'put a bandage on it'.

This is why I hate heroes.

-------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 1173