Your name doesn't hurt anymore

Back with another chapter, I don't even remember what day of the challenge it is because I keep updating daily. I really like this challenge, if you want, you all can try doing this.

AshuX
***

April faded away with its flowers withering down, May blossomed like a beautiful flower again. I was done sitting and mopping around my house like a drug dealer. I applied for the job of interior designer and I was easily accepted by many companies. I chose 'Sunflower dreams' to work with.

It was nearer to house. I liked it, it was cozy and it was a new company. I like working with new ones because it feels like I'm taking care of a baby. And growing old together in one company with good colleagues is a dream for many people.

It was mid May when I woke up because of my phone ringing. It wasn't the alarm when I opened my right eye to view it. It was a call. I would've answered it but then I saw that it was Chance's number. Your name doesn't hurt anymore.

I deleted his number but I had memorized by heart. I even wrote it down in the last page of a notebook. But it was written months ago, I don't even get fazed anymore. I just let it ring as I went out to bath.

I got ready for the work, grabbed my bag after stuffing my phone into it. I went down to the dining table where Ji Hun was dozing off, tired and restless because he was now done with his senior year.

I went and helped mother in making toast. I grabbed one and walked outside of the house while eating it. I waved at my father before I rode my bike to my work area in a happy mood.

It was a slightly sunny morning, the streets were buzzing with teenagers who are going to school and workers. I realized how time flew by and I became a worker. After reaching the place, I waved at my fellow colleagues before sitting at my place.

"Good morning, Ji Hee," Kim Ae Ra smiled at me.

I smiled back, "Good morning, sunbae-nim (senior)."

"Did you workout something for your new project?" She asked me.

I nodded, "It is a music studio and a home together so I thought a lot about it. You know how much I love music!"

"I do, that's why I gave this one to you instead of Bo Ra."

"Thank you!"

She walked away and I was thinking of different ideas to decorate the place. They said that he is someone who came from a far place. He is half Korean but it's his first time coming here. I was excited to decorate a room for a music lover.

It took me a few days, I was done with everything. I found myself in his house seeing if everything was perfect. The music notes were stuck onto the walls as if they're floating around. I liked how well it turned out. I smiled as I checked the place.

I found one flaw. A picture frame was tilted slightly but I was a little bit shorter to reach it. I tried my best but I couldn't reach it. So I called, "Anyone there?"

A hand found itself tilting it in the right way and I was about to thank the work guy. I motioned him to follow me as I looked for anything else.

"I think everything is perfect," That guy said.

I smiled, "You think so? Will he like it?"

"I think so, I like it very much," He replied. There was a soft touch to his voice, it was velvety and beautiful. I didn't see his face when I asked him to follow me. I stopped in my tracks and whipped around to see a beautiful guy.

His eyes were beautiful, more beautiful than Kang Joon's eyes. They looked so ordinary and extra-ordinary. He had eyes of the oceans, sea green, deep yet delicate. They shined against the sunlight which was coming from the windows. His eyes really looked like oceans as they shone.