Determination by @hell0rainb0w

A/N Idk what to say, this oneshot was pulled out of my butt and I hope you don't hate it too much. ❤, hell0rainb0w

Sophie was head over heels. As in, she was head over heels in love. Literally. Her new pet dog, Love, was on her back, forcing Sophie to bend over. As Sophie's dog tackled her, forcing Sophie to get a mouthful of dog fur, Grady nearly knocked down the door as he entered Sophie's room, his eyes bulging like a fish, and his face like a purple tomato.

"That.....Boy.....is.....in....our.....house." Grady struggled to get the words out, gritting his teeth angrily when he did so.

"Keefe does that all the time. It's not a big deal." Sophie shrugged her shoulders as she got up to close the door on Grady.

Putting his foot through the door Grady said: "He brought flowers this time" Grady was less angry this time, and had a smirk on his face instead of the angry frown, upon seeing Sophie's open mouth. "Just thought you should know." Grady's smirk widened as Sophie's gaping mouth turned into an angry frown.

As Sophie basically flew down the stairs in a fit of anger, because, well Keefe had just unleashed an angry Grady on Sophie, and she knew exactly why he had done it.

"KEEFE SENCEN!" Sophie stomped down the large stairs of her house and immediately collided into Keefe.

"Hey, Foster, I came to see you!" Sophie made a weak attempt to kick Keefe in shins as he wrapped his arms around Sophie.

"What did I tell you about coming here- doing- what you're doing- right now?" Sophie hissed angrily.

"Not to do what I'm doing right now?" Keefe shrugged sheepishly and smirked a bit.

"You have no shame, Keefe." Sophie had a small smile on her face now, just a little bit less angry that Keefe unleashed an angry Grady on her.

Keefe suddenly grabbed Sophie's hand and twirled her around the room, making both of them laugh- until a grunt revealed an angry grady. "Hrugh." Grady banned Keefe from their house after that adventure.

But that never stopped Keefe from seeing Sophie, his determination always coming out on top, even though Grady did his best to stop them from seeing each other.