Escape Room (7)

(Kyumi, Rider, Aloha, Army, Skull, & Emperor attempt an escape room & Mask & Vintage are recording them)
(This is from the video by Unus Annus: Mark and Ethan Attempt an Escape room. Watch it while you still can! Hope you enjoy! Momento Mori, Unus Annus.)

*Warning Swearing*

??: Welcome to The Basement Live Experience. My name is Kyle, I'll be the one watching the game, making sure you're not breaking the room, the room isn't breaking you, you know all that good stuff. When you get inside know that there is no way for you to ask for help, no additional clues, anything like that. If your life is in danger, oh well, we're not going to help you out with that. It doesn't mean you won't receive help at all, it just means we're not the ones in control.

Ky: No no we're okay. If we die, we die. it comes for all of us

Kyle: Awesome yeah, yeah. Also you may encounter a live performance out of this room, if you do just know that they're a normal human being just like you and me

Aloha: Like a concert?

Kyle: No no no no no no like an actor like a Daniel Day-Lewis type

Rider: Is it Daniel Day-Lewis?

Kyle: It's not Daniel Day-Lewis

Aloha: I think it might be Daniel Day-Lewis

Ky: yeah they- they always lie to you

Kyle: also you may have come across a vial of liquid just please don't pour it out

Army: pee?

Emperor: pee?

Ky: blood!

Aloha: semen

Aloha: I cannot see much at all. Guys, I'm afraid

Army: why?

??: Hello again my delectable Little darlings

Skull: again?

??: you've done quite well haven't you? You've made it to my final game! But don't celebrate just yet. The stakes are just as high as always my loves! Now listen, I love my beautiful daughter Lily, I really do, but when she decided to bring the enemy into my home, well I couldn't let her risk destroying all the progress I've made. You'll have 45 minutes to finish this game, after that I will release the hounds and they will not hesitate to kill you!

Army: Oh

Emperor: Puppies!

Ky: He said there's puppies!

??: Good luck my loves! Enjoy yourselves! I'll be counting the seconds.

Ky: you know we're always counting the seconds!

Army: yeah you can't stop the seconds. You can't stop, the timer marches on forever.

Emperor: oh I thought that was a clock

Skull: oh there's rats

Rider: well, I mean there's rat. You don't know if there's rats.