Da Bible

(*Warning: there be some bad words in here so if you don't like bad words then I would recommend that you don't read this*)

Goggles: What are we gonna do today?-

Aloha: It isn't today Goggles!! It's the first day of eternity! Because I just found out...That I'm fucking immortal!!

Goggles: Well congratu-damn-lations!

Aloha: Thank you

Goggles: That's a big deal!

Aloha: Yeah

Goggles: Question, am I immortal?

Aloha: I hope not, but, you could be! You know he loves the poor, and the gross, and slimy, and worthless, but I mean, look at you! You're all those things!

Goggles: What are you talking about, who love me?

Aloha: The guy in here man. And the guy in the here. *Points to the Bible that's on the floor and cue the holy music* Da Bible.

Goggles: This says "Da Bibble"

Aloha: YOU QUESTION THE WORDS OF THE MIGHTY JIMMY?!

Goggles: No! I w- I would nev-

Aloha: You better kneel down and pray to Jimmy with me right fricken now!

*Goggles & Aloha get onto their knees and pray to Jimmy*

Rider: What you doing?

Aloha: I- uh- um- we're looking for a booger he dropped cuz I told him that we our boogers on the floor so we're trying to find it so he can put it on the table-

Goggles: Hey Rider! You wanna be immortal?

Aloha: He's not chosen! Jimmy don't want no French fries in his pussy!

Rider: This is spelled "Bibble" man *Rider holds Jimmy in his hand*.

Aloha: Oh you're reading now? Suck it!

Goggles: Why can't Rider be immortal?

Aloha: He'll never enter the kingdom with us.

Goggles: What kingdom?

Aloha: Kingdom of..Kong! It's in the book.

Rider: The Bibble, Jimmy and the kingdom Kong

Aloha: It's up in the clouds with, with Lando! And didn't I tell you to suck it? And don't I hear any glug, glug, glug, glug, glug?

Rider: You know this book is self published?

Aloha: Yes, like many ancient text

Rider: On the back of a bunch of pharmacy labels

Aloha: Do not blasphemy the book of clozapine! *Aloha takes the Bible from Rider*

Aloha: C'mon Goggles! Follow me down the righteous path! Begone Ye Friemen!

Rider: I live here, you're the one that's leaving.

Aloha: And leaving we are! *Aloha starts walking off, Goggles following after him* Onward, so!