Chapter 10: Naturals Election

Satsuki and the elite four were in their meeting area. Inumuta had finished collecting all the data he could on (Y/N).

Satsuki: Inumuta. What have you found out about (Y/N)?

Inumuta: He was born in a country known as Amestris and his parents and younger sister passed away when he was younger. He grew up by himself in a small town called Resembool. He went to regular schools and received standard education.

Nanon: How could someone like him make it into Honnouji Academy? And in another country?

Inumuta: That's the most perplexing part. He was able to get in through the influence of the current Führer of Amestris: Roy Mustang and the emperor of the neighboring country known as Xing: Emperor Lin Yao. Using the influence of them along with the Prime Minister of Japan he was able to get on the transfer list and thus into Honnouji Academy.

Sanageyama: How the hell do you expect me to believe that some kid who was orphaned with an average education gets the influence of the leaders of three countries?

Satsuki: When I spoke to him he told me that in his country he was what's called a "State Alchemist". I assume he works for the military for that country so I can possibly see that. But what interests me is how he was able to get the influence of an emperor of another country. And the Prime Minister.

???: I have a lot of friends.

They all turn to see (Y/N) sitting in a little chair he made for himself.

(Y/N): And I have many secrets. Like my real name for example.

Gamagoori: You are using a fake name as well?

(Y/N): Yep. My real name is Jugemu-jugemu Gokōnosurikire Kaijarisuigyo-no Suigyōmatsu Unraimatsu Fūraimatsu Kūnerutokoroni-sumutokoro Yaburakōjino-burakōji Paipopaipo-paiponoshūringan Shūringanno-gūrindai Gūrindaino-ponpokopīno-ponpokonāno Chōkyūmeino-chōsuke.

Nanon: You're joking.

(Y/N): Yeah you got me. My real name is Russel Daniel Paul Blake Joseph Alan Eri­c Fred Orsen Trevor Richard Charleton Christo­pher Benedict Garfield Polyuthane Nichol­as Robert Theodore Steve Michael Alvin Carter Bryc­e Jeffrey Maragold Peter Ethan Arin Papp­al William Nathanial Orville Chuck Slipp­y Slappy Zippy Zappy Angel Eyes.

Sanageyama: Stop messing around and tell us your real name!

(Y/N): Geez, you guys don't know how to take a joke do you. (Y/N) (L/N) is my real name. I came here to enlighten you a little bit but I guess you're going to have to visit Flamer and Lin on your own. See ya.

He left as soon as he came.

Nanon: I feel as if a tornado just blew through.

Satsuki: There is still more to him. Keep searching Inumuta. I will visit these two countries in the coming days. For now, be prepared for the Naturals Election starting soon.

Elite four: Yes!

Satsuki looked out the window to see (Y/N) yawning as he was walking away.

Satsuki: You intrigue me more and more each day. (Y/N) (L/N), just who are you?

(Timeskip)

A few days later, Satsuki had called all the students of Honnouji Academy to meet in the school yard. On her tower, Satsuki stepped forth.

Satsuki: Today, I am giving the student council of Honnouji academy a fresh start! All students have the right to attack other students! Secret meetings, backstabbing, anything goes! Seven days from now, reach the school yard alive! Use your strength to lay claim to your social standing once again! This shall be Honnouji Academy's first naturals election!