Chapter 26: Graduation

It's been two weeks since the supposed demise of Ragyo. (Y/N) was a tad bit sad that he could no longer transmute but it was fine, he now had the power of Life Fibers by his side. He was wondering how he should explain the events that transpired in Honnouji and why his jacket now had eyes to Mustang along with his resignation from the military. As he was packing his bag he looked at his bag of alchemy and alkahestry supplies. He then looked at his right arm that no longer had the tattoos of destruction or his explosive alchemy tattoo on it. He walked outside with his things and pulled out his lighter. He lit it and threw it back into the house, lighting it on fire.

(Y/N): It was a fun ride, too bad it's all over. Goodbye, Wild Card Alchemist. Now, I'm just (Y/N) (L/N), a former dog of the Amestris military.

Shinku: And savior of the world.

(Y/N): Not the first time I've helped save the world. I'll tell you when we make it back home.

He threw his luggage into a car provided by Satsuki and drove it back to the Kiryuin manor where it was to be shipped back to Amestris and to a local automail shop in his town. He then went to Honnouji academy to find Ryuko sitting with Mako.

(Y/N): Yo.

Mako: Hi, (Y/N)!

Ryuko: Hey. So, are you really heading back home?

(Y/N): Yeah. I am technically graduating from school like I set out to do so it's about time I head back to Amestris. I'm thinking of opening a school for alchemy and alkahestry in a few years. Got to get it approved and funded by Flamer first. I heard that you two are being transferred to another school here in Japan.

Ryuko: Yeah, wish we could come with you.

Senketsu: I wish we could meet all your friends in Amestris. You talk very highly of them.

Mikisugi: It's kind of a shame you all are going on your own paths.

Ryuko: AGH! Mr. Mikisugi?!

Mikisugi: The one and only.

Ryuko: What are you doing in that old get up again?

Mikisugi: It's graduation for Honnouji Academy... So History Teacher Aikuro Mikisugi got invited. How have you guys been?

Ryuko: We've been pretty good. Watch this.

She drew a basic transmutation circle in the dirt and put her hands on it and transmuted a dirt statue of Ryuko, Mako and (Y/N).

Mikisugi: Impressive. I see (Y/N) has been a fine teacher like I said.

Ryuko: Yeah, he's been teaching me alchemy for about a week now. It's a lot of reading but (Y/N) has been a huge help every step of the way. He let me borrow a bunch of books so I can really impress him one of these days.

Mikisugi: I bet you will become a fine alchemist. I can assume your relationship with (Y/N) has been going well?

Ryuko: Yeah, he seems like an odd guy but he's actually super sweet.

(Y/N): Heh, you're making me blush.

Ryuko playfully punched him in the arm.

Mikisugi: I see. Well, that's a relief... I guess you're all heading down your own paths now. Gamagoori is going to work at his relative's iron works... Jakuzure will prepare to inherit the Jakuzure corporation... Inumuta is going into I.T., Iori will be studying Life Fibers and the healing properties of Xingese Alkahestry as they all head into college, Sanageyama will be helping out at home as he continues kendo... (Y/N) will be opening his own school back in his home country after he retires from the military at the ripe old age of 18... With their new prospects in mind, the students will see their next steps, and the citizens to their new homes. It's quite impressive. That just leaves Satsuki.