Part 46

He pondered my question for a moment before responding, "Hmmm, I believe it doesn't make us mad. We are just desensitized. What about you, do you believe this makes us mad?" I nodded at his claims then answered, "As you had claimed we are desensitized. So, like you, I believe we aren't mad." He nodded to my answer, then we continued standing in silence.

A couple of minutes later a lot of the officers and pros came out of the building. Some broke off and approached the medics, then talked to them. Before long other pros exited the building carrying Aizawa. I thought worriedly, 'Shit! I forgot to go get him!' They carried him to the ambulance where he retrieved treatment for his wounds. 'He doesn't have enough energy for Recovery Girl to use her quirk to heal him... He looks really battered...,' I think solemnly.

Titszilla sent me a cold glare seeing that I hadn't went to retrieve our sleep deprived teacher, like I had told them in my plan. I just rolled my eyes at her and redirected my attention to Tokoyami. "So, how's life," I asked with a hint of annoyance in my tone. He hesitated before responding with, "Well, all in all life is ok. I honestly cant complain right now (even with the current circumstances), I achieved my dream of getting into U.A.'s hero course. What about you, (L/N)-sama?" I tripped over myself for a second hearing him say sama, then quickly pulled myself together and said,"Woah, first none of that sama stuff. I admit I like keeping up with my manners, but when I talk to someone I dont want it to always feel formal so just drop such formalities. Now for your question, I believe life has been fine. Been pretty rocky with these villains though, but I dont really care as long as they dont completely destroy our futures."

He paused for a moment then looked me in the eyes and said, "Ok, (L/N), I will from here on out I will not address you with an honorific at the end. Also, that is great news to hear. I hope they do not do so as well." Once he was done talking he smiled and tilted his head. I smiled back at him, hoping it didn't look weird. We continued chatting for what felt like hours, when in actuality it was only half of one. 'Gosh, holding up a conversation is hard,' I whined to myself. The reason we stopped conversing was because we were told to reboard the bus. We both went to the seats we were in earlier, and waited for the rest of the class to get settled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
June 19th
11:03 P.M.