Part 5

Table of Contents
==============
(N/N) - nickname
°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
Once they were both safe you quickly ran off just to make sure no one would notice you near them. After a while you walked back to where you saved the 2 kids and joined the crowd of anomity. About a minute later you see an old women and some other people walking up to the boy the old lady kisses the boys head. 'Must have a healing quirk' you thought to yourself. After about 10 minutes someone picked the boy up and carried him somewhere with the old lady leading them. 'Most likely going to take him somewhere to rest comfortably to heal quicker'

You turned your attention back to the other adult figures that you believed to be the faculty members of the school. You knew all of their hero names, but you didn't really like any of them that much except for Eraserhead. Eraserhead was the only one you liked because he didn't want the attention almost all other pro heroes strived for just so that they could get more money. It disgusted you most heroes were in it for the money and not to just save and protect the innocent lives of pedestrians. Once you had gained your focus back you listened to what they had to say.

It took around 5 minutes, but then they said that we are free to leave and that they would mail us our letters as soon as they can. I waited out of the trample zone and let all of the others leave then I got behind the last few and slowly exited the building. Once I was out I prepared myself for what awaited me at home. Once I arrived at the door it was 5 in the afternoon, so that means around 4 hours of nagging before I can go to my room and sleep.

You took your house key out and unlocked the door. You walked into the house, while trying to be as quite as possible just to lengthen your time without questions. But on your way upstairs a board creeked, and then it was like a part from a horror movie in your eyes.

You froze listening for any sign of her, but it was just eerie silence. You decided to make a run for it. You quickly ran up the rest of the staircase, then you were bolting to your room. You were just about there when the door in front of you swung open hitting you in the face.

You quickly got up to try to make it to your room, ignoring your bloody nose. But your mom was a step ahead, she quickly ran up to you putting your hands behind your back and started dragging you to the living room. You yelled, "MOM, PLEASE LET MEH GOOOOO!!!!" "No!! We are going to talk and love each other like families are suppose to," yelled your mom. You looked at her and gave her a withering look.

After a few minutes she had successfully dragged you to the living room and thrown you onto the couch. You gave her one of your less aggressive glares, because you can't stay mad at your loving mother. You decided to ask her something, "How long did it take you to think and set up your trap for me this time?" She looked at you with achievement in her eyes. "It took me around an hour or two to think of a plan that might be able to catch you and while I was setting it up I started to modify it so that it would have a greater chance of catching you!" your mother beamed.

"Ugh!!! Now ask me what you want to, so that I can go upstairs and sleep." you said deadpanned to your mother. "Ok first, how do you think you did?" "I think I did a poor job. I actually avoided using my quirk as much as possible to show that I have also trained my body and mind not just my quirk." she gave me a confused look "Now why would you not want to use your quirk and show them all of the assistance you could bring as a hero?" "Even though I avoided using my quirk -when possible- I still tried my hardest to assist others, but I showed them that I can still fight without my quirk." She continued to give me a look but said, "Hmmm... Yay!!! My (N/N) is so smart and I bet you blew the judges away with your performance!" "Heh, thanks mom." Then she raised her eyebrows in a comedic shocked face, "Wow, my (N/N) knows manners still I thought that once you became a teen please and thank you were suppose to leave your vocabulary!" mom joked, "Would you like me to forget them m'lady?" I asked while bowing your head because your hands were still tied behind your back. "Nooooo! I want to keep my sweet little (N/N) just the way he is forever!"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Author's Note
I want to leave that one off here because I thought the last line is funny. So yeah... Buh-bye!