Chapter Thirty-two: Scheme

'What?! London, that's insane!' Scot said as he raised his hand for a high five.

'Now we're talking. How are we going to crash it?' Paris said in excitement, rubbing both his hands together.

Lloyd clapped his hands. 'I love crashing parties.' He squealed.

They were all excited about my plan to reveal to every guest the bad sides of my step-dad using the video that was sent to the media. Plus, the sound recording in admitting that he did it.

I want him to be humiliated in the worst way possible. I know that the stock at the company was having fluctuations already. Most of all, the majority of the population at that party would be the investors for the mall the company of my step-dad will start to put up. That would also make other investors pull out their investment.

'Everyone, calm down.' I said.

'So what's the plan? How are we going to crash the Scot and London Engagement Party?' Doctor O said crossing his arms.

'Guys, calm down. I don't want to involve anyone in my problems. I'm worried about you, guys. You might be harmed as we carry out the plan.'

'London, don't think that way. We're all in this together. You want a song number like in High School Musical for you to believe us?' Paris said between the laughs.

'I don't think so.' I said.

'I agree to Paris. We're going to help you no matter what.' Doctor O said.

'The reason we are here beside you.'

Paris raised his brows.

'So what are we waiting for? Tell us your plan, London.' Lloyd said as he urged me to talk.

I sighed, then beamed a smile at them. 'This plan I made is complicated, but if we perform our roles well it might somehow succeed.'

'Somehow? So there's no guarantee that it would work?' Doctor O said in a worried tone.

I nodded, then smiled a little. 'Yes. I would be honest to you, guys. This operation is not guaranteed to succeed. Anything could happen during the proceedings, but there's a probability that it would be successful. I trust you guys.'

'Now I'm starting to get nervous.' Lloyd said as he rubbed his chest where his heart was located using his palm.

'We all do. Because if London says anything could happen, anything would happen.' Scot said.

'But I won't let anything happen to you, guys.' Doctor O said.

'Aw. That's sweet. Thanks, Doc. I know you like me, too.' Lloyd said sweetly, clinging to the doctor's arms. However, Doctor O dodged his attempt.

'Lloyd, I told you I like someone else.' He said firmly.

'Too bad for you, Lloyd.' Paris said teasing Lloyd.

Lloyd rolled his eyes, which made me chuckle.

'Anyway, the plan is this–,'

I assigned each of them for a role. I was very particular about the person I chose because I am not sure if my stepdad's bodyguards would recognize them or not.

'Lloyd, were you still into those disguise stints?'

He nodded. 'You count me into that, girl.'

I turned to Paris leaning on his shoulder at the wall. 'You still have your fastest car, right? Paris?'

'Of course. Always tuned up to take you anywhere.' He said as he winked.

I was taken aback by his last sentence. It made me bite my lip to stifle a smile, then shook my head.