*9*

"Soomin, I was invited to this party and minwoo told me to bring friends. You are coming, right?"
I nodded.

I don't know if I like parties or if it is just the fact that I have a reason to drink alcohol.

I always liked drinking alcohol.

And I don't always stay with just a few drinks.

It always get a lot when I drink, even tho I don't get drunk that fast, because I'm used to it, I still get drunk.

But anyways, I was pretty excited to go to this party.

And this time, I went together with Hani, Esther and Chaeyoung.

I started to like them. Or should I don't hate them anymore, I think that's better.

The three of them came over to my house and we got ready for the party.
Esther and Hani wanted to do like a girls evening with the girls from our group project. So this was the perfect occasion for that. I also really liked that idea and I assume Chae does too.
I think for parties, Esther and Chaeyoung are really fun.
It's never boring with Esther.
After we got dressed up a little bit, we went to the party together.

This time, we needed to take the bus, because Hani couldn't use her parent's car.
And I didn't even knew if it was that legal last time, I don't think she has her drivers license.
But we survived and that all that counts.

We arrived at Minwoo's house after walking from the bus station.
I don't know him that much, I only knew that he's a senior, so he was one year older than me.

His house is quite big, it was very modern.
He invited a lot of people, but it was not like crowded. I think he doesn't want his house to be completely ruined.

It was quite agreeable.

A lot of people also were standing outside in the backyard, since the weather was good and it wasn't that cold.

We started talking to some people, I always tried to stay with Hani, Chae or Esther, even tho I always lost them for some reason.

But it was actually quite fun.

We drank a lot.

Hani forced me to play some of these typical drinking games like beer pong.

And I fond out that I was really good at beer pong.

~

After maybe 3 or 4 hours, I was by myself, again.

I couldn't find the others, I looked everywhere.
But they were nowhere to found.

Maybe it was because of my state that I couldn't find them, I may had one or two shots too much.
Or 4 or 5. But it was too much.

And I was so tired.

I went outside to look around again.

But I couldn't even stand straight, I tried to make one step forward, but I stumbled and fell straight into someone.

"Wow, are you okay, Soomin?", the person asked and held me, so that I wouldn't fell.

"Thanks, I'm fine", I mumbled, not capable to stand back up.

I looked up to see who just helped me. It was Minwoo.
He looked a little bit worried.

"Are you looking for someone?", he asked, still holding my arms.

"Hani, Chae or Esther", I answered.
I hope that he could help me, I just wanted to go home now.

"I saw Esther a few moments ago. I think I saw we're she was going. Should I show you were she was going?"

I nodded slowly. I was so relieved that someone could help me.

When I will find her, she could help me to go to the bus station and I could get home.
Because I couldn't just leave alone now.

"I'll go with you, I don't want you to cause an accident", Minwoo said and smiled a little bit.
"You're very nice."
He lead me inside.
What would I do without him?

He still hold my arms, so that I won't fall.

Together, we went upstairs, into a hallway.

This hallway had a lot of doors on both sides and were there weren't people anymore. It wasn't as loud anymore.

Minwoo lead me to the back of the hallway.

He opened a door and we went inside together.

At first, I could see what was inside this room because it was dark, but then, Minwoo switched on the light.

It was a bedroom.
But there was nobody in this room. The room was empty. Why did he thought Esther was here? What would she do here.

"I don't think Esther is here", I mumbled after a few moments of looking around.

I needed a little bit longer, I was not very fast at this point, still very drunk.

I wanted to turn around and go out of this room.

We checked it and they weren't here, so I will have to continue searching my friend. But when I tried to go back, but he still held me, he didn't let go of me.

I that I couldn't move.
I tried to get out of his grip, but he hold me too tight.

He closed the door.

"What are you doing?", I asked, a little bit scared now.

"You should sleep a little bit, you seem to be very tired."
He smirked.

Oh no.

Shit.

What is he doing?

Why did he lock us here?

I can't even think properly, I don't know how to act. I really shouldn't have drink so much this night, that would make the whole thing easier.
But I was this dumb bitch that had to drink until I couldn't even stand without falling.

"What are you doing?", I asked again.
"You will see, honey", Minwoo answered whispering.

And this whisper was really creepy for me.
I was even more scared.

What should I do now? I can't do anything, that's the big problem.

I was trembeling.

And I was scared to death.

~~~~~