*38*

- - WHAT TO DO? JACKBOYS, Travis Scott, Don Toliver - -
(And I'm sorry for all the hungry people who saw this picture rn, I am super hungry too)
~

"Can I sit here?", I asked Chan.

I just went to the buffet for my breakfast. I didn't wanted to sit near any girls except Esther and Chaeyoung, so I asked the boys.

The girls probably also didn't wanted to come near me.

"Yeah, of course! We can change if you want, so you can sit next to Hyunjin", he proposed.
I looked to Hyunjin. He gave me his sweet smile.

"Oh, no, no, no, you don't have to change, you already started eating and I wanted to sit next to Chae and Esther."

But Chan changed with Hyunjin, so that I still could sit next to the girls.

I rolled my eyes, I told them not to change. But if course, I was happy to sit next to Hyunjin. 

Esther sat down next to me and Chae in front of me.

And as soon as I sat down, I saw people staring.

Now, I can't even sit next to him. I rolled my eyes - again, it starts to hurt when I roll my eyes that often - and ignored the stares.

"How, did you guys sleep?", Felix, who sat next to Chaeyoung, asked.

"Good, the mattress were better then I expected it", Esther responded smiling.

"Yeah, me too", Chae said.

I didn't responded. Honestly I didn't payed attention to the question. I was lost in my thoughts. I didn't even payed attention to what I was eating.

"Babe, are you okay?", Hyunjin asked worried.

I nodded slowly, staring into nothing and still let in my thoughts.

"She's not", Esther whispered but with a volume that everyone could here it.

"What's wrong?". Hyunjin Laos his hand on my back.

"I had fight with Hani. And basically every girl hates my now."

"We don't", Esther said.

"Shut up, we don't count", Chaeyoung whispered to the girl.

"What? Why?", he asked shocked.

"Because of you", I responded and looked him in the eyes.

"Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't wanted-", he started. He looked guilty. And very cute.

"No, it's okay. I don't really care if they like me or not", I tried to calm him.

"But you care if Hani likes you", he said with a silent voice.

I looked to my plate and swallowed my food.

He was right.

I turned to the back and neared a little bit to his ear, so that only he could hear me, but that it still wasn't too obvious.

"She called me a bitch because I hang out with you and said I was a bad person."
I remembered exactly what she said. Every single word. I kept thinking about that.

It's as if they keep repeating themselves in my head.
"Then I asked her if she saw me at Minwoo's party when, you know, and then-"
I paused for a moment and swallowed. "then she said I would deserve that."

"(Y/n) I'm so sorry", he said softly.

I turned back.

"Don't be, you we're right, and I didn't believe you." I looked up and saw Hani, Chaeyoung, Chan, Felix, Jeongin and Minho staring at me.

"You guys have secrets?", Esther asked with a smirk.

"It's personal", Hyunjin said.

"(Y/n), we heard you yesterday evening. Was is that?", Chaeyoung asked with a calm voice.

I didn't responded.
I just stared at my food.

"I'm so sorry, it's so obvious that you don't want to talk about it, I shouldn't have stated that topic, I'm so dumb", she quickly said.

"Can someone tell me what's going on I don't understand a single word", Jeongin said.

"You're too young for that, I'm sorry", Hyunjin said and ruffled his hair.

We started giggleling.

"Fuck off, Hyunjin, you're only 9 months older than me", he answered offended and crossed his arms.

(A/n: They can't have their real broth dates when they all are in the same class, but it's like Chan is still the oldest and Jeongin the youngest jk)

~~~~~
(A/n)

Uhm I hope the next chapters won't be too boring

But it's really necessary for the story

And I will probably update a lot

Bc I am bored

And I want to finish this book before I go to vacation

Bc I'm not sure if I will have the motivation to update then

But we will see

(My vacation starts on July 24 so I probably finished before that or it will be a little bit longer, but if you like this book, don't worry, I already have ideas for the next one hihi)

Soo

I hope I see u soon

And also

If u habe song suggestions just tell me maybe I can include them :)