Part 4: Forget

Shawn 's Pov

I look at them, ordering everything they see on the menu. She's still the same, the way she smile and laugh it's still sound the same to me.

And I can't stop looking at her or maybe more like staring at her. But still she doesn't even notice. Mukha parin akong tanga sa harap niya.

After they ordered everything on the menu. Bumalik na sila agad sa table namin. I feel like gagaan ang wallet after this. And they haven't asked me for what I'm gonna eat, it looks like para sa kanilang dalawa lang yung inorder nila kanina.

"Hala ate mukhang nakalimutan natin yung pagkain ng boyfriend mo- " Lia said, but Kim quickly covered her mouth after she could finish the sentence.

"Hindi ko siya boyfriend okay paulit-ulit ka din eh noh! " she said to her.

"Pero diba ate malay mo siya na talaga yung the one mo, baka dahil sa kanya magkajowa ka na. Ang bait bait pa naman niya satin. " she whispered to her, but I still managed to hear what she's saying. A smile escape from my lips but I tried to hide it so they won't notice.

"Ewan ko sayo Lia! " Kim respond, they both seated on our table and wait for our orders.

"Kuya nakalimutan ka naming iorder ni ate Kim, ano bang gusto mong kainin. " Lia asked

"It's fine, I'm not really that hungry." I respond. And I think I don't have enough money left to pay for my food either dahil mukhang madami rin kayong inorder. But I'm really hungry though.

"Hindi ka gutom? Sigurado ka eh pareho kaya tayong hindi pa naghahapunan kanina. " Kim said, she sounded irritated but she's still looked cute. I miss her but I can't not now.

"And who's fault you think is it? " I asked her, kahit wala naman talaga sakin kanina kahit gaano pa ako kagutom as long as I can be with her, just for today.

"Sayooo! Sino bang nawala kanina at pabagal bagal?!" she's really grumpy maybe because she haven't eaten yet. Hindi parin talaga siya nagbabago lalo na paggutom.

"If I didn't do anything baka kanina pa tayo dun sa market and we are both hungry as-" I didn't finish my sentence because there's a kid with us.

"As ano? " she asked, looks like she didn't even get it.

"Do you really want me to finish the sentence? " I asked her back while eyeing her little sister. She glared at me.

"Subukan mo lang. " banta niya and I just smirked at her making her glared at me even more. Damn! I really miss how she looks at me right now.

I have to control myself. I really want to kiss her so bad right now, even infront of all this people. But I know I shouldn't. Masama na nga na kasama ko siya ngayon, what more if I can't get away from her sooner. And kissing her or even just touching her would stop me from doing that. Pero para sa kanya naman toh so I should do my part.

I didn't notice myself staring at her and looks like she doesn't know it either. Good thing dumating na ang order nila and was place it one by one on the table. They really ordered a bunch of food. Are they sure they can eat all of this?

"Hmmm..  Ang bango talaga nang chicken joooy. " Lia said while smelling her food. She's right though and I'm really hungry right now. Baka naman may inorder sila para sakin diyan.

"Sige na Lia, kain ka na diyan o eto yung drinks mo. " Kim said, habang naglalagay ng straw sa cup. Then she gave it to Lia and started eating her own food.