Part 8: Miracle

Shawn's Pov

Present.

I watched her, as she sleep so soundly on my bed. I can pay anything, even my life just to watch her sleep this close beside me everyday. Her face didn't change, maybe a little. She looked a bit mature now that before. Which makes her more beautiful.

I brush aside a strand of hair that's covering her face. If I hadn't come back, will she still be here, with me? Will I still had a chance to stare at her like this? Why? Bakit palagi ka nalang nawawala sakin?

I held her hand as I stared at her, still sound asleep. I miss her warmth, her touch everything about her. I held her hand close to my mouth. I clasp it with both of my hands, holding it tightly like I'm afraid to lose her. Cause I am.

"Why can't you just stay, stay here with me?" I murmured.

Flashback

I was driving out of town. When suddenly my phone rang. I picked it up and answered.

"Why?" I said. I stopped the car when the lights turned red. I quickly switch it up on loudspeaker mode.

["Shawn? Where are you? We're here ready to pick you up."] Alexander spoked in the other line.

"I'm on my way." I answered. They got here fast, well what do I expect. They drove a plane to get here to pick me up.

["Nahanap mo ba siya?"] he asked.

"Who?" I asked back pretending that I don't know what he's talking about. It's not like I will tell them either.

["You know who. "] he said.

"Well, I don't." I answered at nagmaneho na ulit.

["You know it very well, liar! "] he said with a slight of irritation in his voice.

"I don't have time for this! " I answered back raising my voice at him.

I can't tolerate this kind of attitude. Ako kase yung taong ayokong pinangungunahan ako sinasabihan, I don't need it and I didn't ask for it. It pissed me off when someone is trying to conceive or manipulate me.

["Of course you don't! Kase yang sarili mo lang ang lagi mong iniisip. I doubt that you did find her! Cause you don't really give a damn about her in the first place and yet nanatili parin siya sayo na parang buntot!! At naiinis ako-"] he was cut off when someone took the phone from him. I can still hear him ranting while he's being pulled far away from the call.

["Pagpasensyahan mo na siya, kilala mo na yang si Alexander."] it's Angela who answered. Buti nalang inagaw na niya ang phone kay Alexander, dahil kung hindi baka hindi ko alam kung anong nagawa ko ngayon.

"I care for her more than my life!! I care for her more than anyone else!! I'll do everything to get her back!! I'll even put myself on the line if I have to!!." I shouted

["We know, kaya nga ganun nalang din reaksyon ni Alexander kanina. Nag-aalala lang din siya tulad mo."] she said. ["But are you sure? Na siya na nga yun? What if nagkakamali ka lang at wala na talaga si-"] I cut her off.

"What are you trying to say?! " I said.

["Baka kase wala na talaga. Hindi ba't oras na para.... Tumigil na-"] I didn't let her finish that sentence and just ended the call. Why would I stop when I already found her?! That's the last thing I'll do.