Chapter 24

"Sorry for let you wait so long, Mr Koo" Jimin held his hand for a shake.

"That's okay Mr Park, I just arrived a little earlier, actually you were still on time" Mr Koo shakes hand with Jimin.

"Have a seat please, Mr Park" Mr Koo smiles lightly.

"Thank you Mr Koo" Jimin responds and sit down. Mr Koo raises his hand as a signal for the waiters to serve the food in. Some servants pour the wine, and some bring the food, put it on the table carefully.

"I think we should eat first and then discuss our business later" Mr Koo suggests.

"That's sound good" Jimin agrees.

The decoration of the restaurant is so fancy, luxurious, exclusive, noble and accompanied by the sound of a romantic song while people are enjoying a meal. It is suitable for high-class executives, businessman, for business dinner discussion. They are in the VIP room of this restaurant.

Mr Koo full name Koo Junhoe is a chief executive office of the KHS housing architecture firm. His company wants to sign a contract with Park Construction And Land company which is the subsidiaries of Park Corporate Group.

Junhoe's company has been recognized as one of the best architecture firms in South Korea. While Park Corporate Group is the biggest company in South Korea which has Jimin as chairman who oversees all subsidiaries of PCG. It has many subsidiaries such as Park Bank, Park Industry is a company that supplies the construction sector with construction materials, Park Beverage, and Park Construction And Land.

After finishing the food, they start discussing the signing contract. Two hours ago, they signed a contract eventually.

"My company is very honoured to work with your prestigious architecture firm so much" Jimin said proudly.

"So am I, you gave me a chance to sign with the biggest company of yours" Junhoe replies, hold his hand for a shake.

"I hope that both of our companies are the best partners, from now on and in the future too" Jimin shakes hand with Junhoe.

"Shall we continue, I think we should celebrate the party for our company friendship" Junhoe requests.

"That's a good idea" Jimin nods.

"I recommend The King Bar and Club is the best for celebrating our party, I have a VIP member card of it" Junhoe tells Jimin.

"Okay, up to you" Jimin responds. They paid the bill then leave to continue their company friendship party at the bar and club where Junhoe mentioned.

~

On the way going to the club party. "Hello, granny!" Jimin phones Jieun.

"Yes, son" Jieun responds.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't pick you up from the hospital, granny" Jimin apologizes.

"That's okay son, it's not a matter because your business is really important than me, I don't want you to waste the precious time on me, I'm okay enough and Yong has already told me everything", "He has already picked me up, now I'm on the way back home so don't worry about me, please take care your business" Jieun acknowledges.

"You're the best, granny" Jimin strangles, take a long breath. "I couldn't imagine..." he pauses.

"Oh son, don't think about that too far, it's a natural law" Jieun comfort him. "Please enjoy your time and come back home safely, son" Jieun changes the topic.

"Yes granny, you too, today I probably come back home late, so don't wait for me and go to bed" Jimin informs.

"Okay son" Jieun replies.

"Promise me" he demands.

"Promised" Jieun chuckles.

"Good night, granny" Jimin bid good night before hanging up the phone.

"Yes good night, son" Jieun bid her grandson goodbye one last. Then, they hung up the phone.

~

Rosè is sitting in the living room, waiting for Jieun impatiently to come back home, as well as another more person that she expects to see madly. She hopes that after they came back, she and he could speak with each other, everything will be better.

She does hope that because it has made her upset for a whole day. Right now, it is already 6:30 pm.

The sound of the door is opened.

"Welcome back Mrs Jieun" the maid greets. When Rosè heard that, she hurriedly walked to the door.

"Granny" she exclaims excitedly, run toward Jieun. They hug each other tightly, then pull away.

"I miss you daughter" Jieun cup Rosè's cheek.

"I miss you too" Rosè hugs Jieun again. Jieun rubs Rosè's back gently. They break the hug.

"But I'm so disappointed because I expected you to come to pick me up from the hospital" Jieun pretend pouting disappointedly.

"I'm so sorry granny, I planned to pick you up", "I did, but..." Rosè strangles, glares at Yong is still standing carrying a weekender bag of Jieun.

Rosè glares at him as a signal something which means to help her for excuses because they all knew why she couldn't go to pick up Jieun.

"Ms Rosè was ready to go to the hospital this morning, unfortunately she had urgent work to do, so she told me to tell you, I forgot, sorry for my bad" Yong bows down to apologise for his mistake.

"I'm just kidding" Jieun giggles. "It's not a big deal, I was already happy that I could come back home and see all you guys" Jieun reassures.

"I have to take this stuff to your room Mrs. Jieun, may I go?" Yong asks politely. They nods their head for replying, he leaves to Jieun's room.

"Granny, where is Jimin?" Rosè questions hesitantly.

"Oh daughter, he didn't told you that he is busy and come back home late" Jieun furrows.

"Hmmm, granny I have cooked food for you, are you hungry now" Rosè changes the topic to avoid Jieun's suspicion . Jieun feels doubting so suddenly, but she just keeps it away.

"Wow today such as a lucky day because I have tasted my daughter's food" Jieun exclaims excitedly.

They are walking to the dining room. "But, sadly Jimin isn't here" Jieun drops her expression.

"Maybe next time granny" Rosè reassures Jieun.

"Yes next time" Jieun repeats. Rosè already told the maids to take food for heating and prepares on the table while they are talking at the door.

Rosè pulls the chair for Jieun. Jieun thanked Rosè and Rosè also sits down in front of Jieun. They start eating dinner happily. Jieun compliments nonstop about the food which Rosè cook. Jieun said that it is really delicious and Rosè blushes so hard because of the compliment.

END OF CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

HAVE A NICE DAY!