Chapter 62

It has been nearly two weeks since polices found a dead body, they assumed it was Junhoe's body

It has been nearly two weeks since polices found a dead body, they assumed it was Junhoe's body. So they help to take the dead body to celebrate the ceremony traditionally and prayed for it to rest in peace because the dead body didn't have any relatives.

About Chaeyoung, she was shocked when she got the news first. She felt sorry for Junhoe that he had to meet something like this, it might be his fate. So, she forgave him and prayed for him to rest in peace. Not Chaeyoung, Jennie and Jisoo also did the same her.

Everything is back to normal, PCG, PCNL and other subordinaries of PCG, have become the strongest company once again like they used to be after Hoseok gave shreds of evidence to polices for doing research.

Polices found out that PCG was being targeted, afterwards some employees had returned to work in PCNL, also PCNL has been changed its CEO too.

Mr Wang was sent to jail and convicted of embezzlement, and intent to destroy the PCNL.

About Jeongyeon, she has also disappeared nowhere since the day polices found a dead body.

Everything seems peaceful and silent.

Less than two weeks before Jennie and Taehyung wedding, they decided to get married after getting engaged a month ago.

Today Jennie wants to go shopping to buy something. She has asked Chaeyoung to go with her, also Jungkook's parents and Lisa's parents to take them with her too.

Seokjin is back to his work same as Taehyung, Taehyung is responsible for his position as always.

Jisoo just stays at home look after her son, Soobin who has grown up day by day. Jennie is not very busy with her work, she has more free times recently.

Jimin does his job as usual and it is kind of busier than before. Chaeyoung has moved to live in Jimin's mansion temporary as well.

~

"Yass little bunny, what do you want to eat?" Jennie asks Jungkook, Jennie is holding Jungkook's little hand.

Jungkook pouts in cuteness, he answers Jennie's question "Ice cream".

"How about you, little doll?" Chaeyoung questions Lisa, Chaeyoung is also holding Lisa's little hand too.

"Same as Kookie" Lisa replies.

"Ah, Ice cream shop is there" Jennie saw an ice cream shop in the mall which is not far from them.

"Let's go" Chaeyoung thrills.

Jungkook and Lisa release Jennie and Chaeyoung hand and run to the ice cream shop excitedly.