Chapter 2|Falling in love

Date:Thursday
Time:11:25 pm

Nicole's P.O.V
"Hey wait for me!" Alyssa shouted as she ran towards us "Oh there you are" I said crossing my arms on my chest "We were looking for you" I finished, Alyssa finally caught up with us, we went to the bench near the football field. "I am so tired!" Alyssa said putting her bag on the ground "Where were you anyways?" Anna asked Alyssa while sitting down beside her "Ms. Ordoña and me  talked about the upcoming English fest" Alyssa answered "Omg I totally forgot about that" Eunisse said " Me too" me and Anna said in unison.

We all laughed, then I saw him, Jake, my crush since Freshman year, "Admiring the view much?" Alyssa asked then laughed, I felt my cheecks burning "Uh-no!" I said trying not to feel embarrass, oh and the fact that he is sitting on the bench next to us makes it 10x worse.

After a few minutes of talking and chilling we all head back to our lockers, "Soo" Eunisse said leaning on her locker "What?" Anna asked while getting her text book "Y'all have any prom date?" Eunisse asks as if she has one already "Ugh can you pls stop informing us about that" Alyssa said "Oh and to answer your question its a no no" Alyssa finished her sentence then closed her locker "Oh ok, well-" Eunisse said bitting her lip "I was thinking if I should ask the new boy to prom?" She said totally looking like a tomato! "You-" Alyssa said pointing at her "Going to ask him, Lee Jongsuk?"she smirked pointing behind Eunisse, we all looked at the direction Alyssa pointed "Isn't it supposed to be guys asking girls not girls asking guys?" Anna asked "Yah-" Mikaela was cut off by the principal talking thru the speakers "Good afternoon Northfeilders , I have an announcement. That all girls will be asking or can ask there prom date. And the English fest that will be handling by Ms.Ordoña together with her chosen students. Thats all and have a great afternoon!" Our principal finished.

*bell ring*
"Well see you guys at lunch!" I said with a slight smirk "Kk byee" they all said and went to their own ways. I went to History class with Alyssa and Cheanah.
While Anna, Mikaela, and Eunisse go to there class, Epp.

End Of POV

Eunisse's P.O.V

As I walked in the room, I immediately stopped "Eunisse what are-" Anna said pushing but then noticed why I was just standing at the door "Oh-Ohhhh" Anna cooed at me "C'mon before the teachers comes!" Anna smirked then chuckled together with Mikaela. I went to my seat, well not literally my seat, a seat that is close to Lee Jongsuk, the new hot guy! Since girls are going to ask guys why not take the chance? "Hey" I said putting my book on my table then looking at him, he looked at me then smiled "Hi" he said with his breath taking smile "I'm Lee Jongsuk." He said reaching out his hand I took his hand and shooked it "I'm Eunisse, Eunisse Domalanta" I introduced myself shyly. After some talking, our teacher has came.

Time skip

Time:12:20
"Before you guys leave, we wil be having a two-partnerd project. It will be about our eco-system. You will be making your own machine to clean or fix our world. Your machine can be about air pollution or water pollution. Any pollution that is happening in our planet. Now pick your partner,  and come forward to now your pollution!" Our teacher Ms.Pheobe announced "Hey" me and Lee said in unison I giggled "You look cute when you giggle!" He smiled and I blushed. Gosh his smile will kill you like literally! "Sooo- do you want to be partners?" I asked him and he gave me a sweet smile and a nod in response "ok well thats settled then" i said and chuckled and came forward with Lee. We came forward and our problem was platic pollution.

A/u
Kind of confusing but the problem is about like plastic pollution that affects our planet. Ifykyk!

I went outside with Lee "Oh and can I have your number, for the project" He asked and I nod handing him my phone. He typed in his number "Just text when and where!" He said and left. "OMG!" I jumped "Gosh!" I said rolling my eyes "You don't need to shout dude!" I said and they all laughed "What was that! He had your phone!" Alyssa said "You just met awhile ago and now you have his number!" Nicole said totally happy "We have a project, then he asked me to be his partner so he asked for my number" I explained to them."But you guys won't belive who Mikaela and Anna's partners are!" I said joyfully! " Mine is Kim!" Mikaela said "Nick asked me to be his partner!" And Anna said. We all went to the cafeteria and ate our lunch. Then suddenly The three bitches had the audacity to sit down next to our table, and if your thinking its just a table and its no biggie. BITCH. They literally want to know our secrets and the table beside us is not where they usualy seats. It's the table after two table from us. "Hey LSsquad " Leah said, we just ignored her "So Alyssa-" Riley was cut off by her boyfriend, Payton, "Hi honey boo I missed you"

End of POV

Alyssa's P.O.V
"Hi honeyboo I mised you!" Riley said so bitchy "Didn't you guys met minutes ago?" I whispered to myself playing with my food then taking a bite "What was that Alyssa?" Payton asked "What?" I asked back and lied "You said something" he said "Me, oh no its non of your business Payton!" I exclaimed to him "Just don't talk to that bitch Pay baet" Riley said trying to make me jealous but it didn't work. "Look, if you have a problem with me Riley then keep it to yourself!" I shouted at her then walked out. I heard the girls shouting my name but I didn't stopped walking. Then I found myself in the football field. I started crying I don't know why. It's not as if it's a big thing or something but what she said was not good. Even though I get those words from her, often. "Hey" someone whispered I looked up and saw someone I didn't wanna see.

-------------------
Hi guysss. Oof cliffhanger! Anyways vote and comment your thoughts about this story.

1102 words