Chapter 14|The Project.

Lee's POV

"Mom, imma go now bye!" I went to my motorcycle and hit the road. A few minutes later, I saw Eunisse's house.

I also saw Eunisse closing the her front door.

I stopped for a sec and admired her, she then went to her car and I drove off.

I was at the road leading to my school, when the traffic light went red.

"Fuck" I murmured to myself.

I saw a familiar car stopping next to me, then the window went down.

And I saw Eunisse,

She looked gorgeous- as always

Her skin is so flawless, and it gets better when the sun light hits her face.

"Hey! What's your name?" She raised her hand and waved it when I turned my head to her. I didn't answer her and straight out ignored her after. She kept on asking me things but I didn't bother to reply to any of it, in the end she stopped.

I guess she didn't know that she is talking to Lee Jongsuk.

"What a waste you seem cute." She pouted then just turned her head forward. She looked at the traffic light and it was already counting down to ten.

"Five, four, three, tw-"

"You're cute too, you know." She jumped a little when she heard my voice voice. I knew she was gonna ask me for my number, but I drove off, leaving her speechless.

I finally reached the school.

I parked my motorcycle at the parking lot and went in, luckily I was only 5 minutes late.

Us students aren't allowed to be late 10-15 minutes after clas hours.

Yet I still got a late slip!

Like really! 5 fucking minutes late!

"Go to the-" "Yah yah I know!" I said cutting off my teacher and getting the slip from her hand.

I went to the guidance office and got my late slip signed.

I was about to go to my classroom, when I saw Eunisse walking to her classroom.

"Get out!" Her teacher shouted, she slowly closed the door, I think she didn't saw me.

She went downstairs, well let's say I did follow her- but in good reasons.

Oh- and about my class, ehh- probly skipping it.

What? I may be the new kid, but I am still a bad boy, since birth!

And I lost her- wait why was I following her again?

Oh yah, I need to talk to her.

After a few walks around the school- I'm kidding.

I finally found her- reaching for something under the bench.

And her skirt was lifted up a bit because of the wind, and she doesn't even give a FUCK!

"Are you trying to flash yourself to everyone?" I said, making her hit her head against the bottom of the bench.

"Shut up, stranger." She pulled out her keys from under the bench.

I rolled my eyes and took off my jacket, to put around her. She looked up from my jacket to my face. I offered my hand to help her stand up, and of course she would reject it.

"The teacher made you go outside?" I asked her as I wore back my jacket looking at her, smiling.

"Didn't even get to take a foot inside. You forgot to do your homework?" We walked side by side not knowing where to go.

"Bingo!" She suddenly said out of nowhere.

Making me flinched.

"What?"I asked her, but she only gave me a smirk, "Really" I said stopping in front of her, she looked at me and said "Wanna come with me new boy" she said seductively.

I shrugged, and gave her a sweet, yet, seductive smirk.

We then went on our way to

My motorcycle-

"Wait-" I said putting my hand infront of her, and signaled her to stop.

"What?" She asked.

"Don't you have a car?"I asked back.

"Ehh, the motorcycle is faster" she answered.

But I know something else- or someone else who goes faster- wait LEE! REALLY!

I opened the seat and took another helmet.

"We gotta stay safe" I smiled at her, as she took the helmet and put it on.

I took mine from the motorcycle's handle, and put it on.

"So where are we going" I said sitting on my seat.

"Hmm- how about-"

End of POV
--------------------------
A/u
Oof
Cliffhanger + One POV =Mikmikookie30 is going to kill me.

732 words