Chapter 25|James Blake

Payton's P.O.V

I opened the door and saw- Patricio?

"Hey?" I said more of a question ish confused typey way.

"Hey- um- I wanted to talk to you" He said looking behind me, trying not to look straight into me.

"Oh- sure come in" I opened the door and move out the way for him to walk inside.

He walked inside and sat on the couch.

I sat on MY chair.

There was an awkward silence.

"Hey Payt have you seen- oh hey Patricio?" I heard my sister, Faith, as she opened the fridge.

"Hey" He replied.

Patricio's POV

I wanted to talk to Payton to fix things out. But it never happened because I still hated him. But then ik that we need to fix this.

"As I was saying-" I was then disturb by Payton's doorbell ringing.

WTF IS WRONG WITH MY TIMING TO TALK TO HIM?!?

"Imma get it" Faith said putting down her mug.

"Thx- so you were saying?" Payton said leaning on HIS chair, being more comfortable.

"I wanted to-" "Alyssa's here" Faith interrupted me.

I sigh and looked at Alyssa with 4 Starbucks drink in the drink holder thigy.

"Hey" She smiled and sat beside me.

"I didn't know you were here, and I only bought 4 drinks because ik that his mom is here" she said looking at Payton.

"Was actually, she had to go to the gym" Payton took a drink and a straw then begin sipping.

"Oh- ok then you can have this- and here you go Faith" she gave me my drink and she gave Faith her drink.

Well this is going to be interesting😏

"Wait- are you guys about to talk-" she said.

"Nah it's ok" I said.

"It's actually a good idea for you to hear this" I looked at her.

"Guys imma make popcorn" Faith shouted across the room.

"What were you guys gonna talk about" Alyssa looked at me and to Payton.

"Well long story short Payton and I were best of friends since Kindergarten till he decided to bring my crush to prom and asked her out. They did but it only lasted for a couple weeks. He knew that I liked that girl but he still did it." I finished up with a sigh.

"Oop-" was the only thing she said.

"WAIT- Hold my fucking tea- I didn't know that and we've been friends since birth, and you never told me that" Alyssa suddenly stood up and walk towards Payton, that was looking terrified.

"YOU BITCH!" she shouted before hitting him.

"OK- OK- I'm sorry!" he shouted, raising his hand in defeat.

"You better be" she whispered.

She walked towards me then sat beside me.

"Hi-" I was about to say before she suddenly hugged me.

Tbh she is good at hugging, I wonder what else she's good at- STFU DIRTY MINDED PAT!!!!

But like😏- Ok imma stop.