Chapter 9|Kim Daniel

Mikaela's POV

A/u
This was written by Mikmikookie30!

I

have a crush on Kim Daniel before he became a trainee at a company entertainment at Seoul, Soth Korea.

He was born in Busan, South Korea and a half Korean half American. He is currently living in North Carolina with his mother, after his parents divorced.

2 years ago he went back to Korea to audition in a company. He is training to become an idol, but unfortunately he decided to finish his studies at North Carolina first and add more years of his training period.

Kim Daniel is a year older than me. He's a quiet yet funny type of person. He's also smart and athletic.

His mother and mine were batch mates and became bestfriends until now. He doesn't talk to me nor notice me that much, because he's kinda shy.

-----------------------------

*bell rings*

I was waiting for the girls to pack their lunches to head down the cafeteria, I couldn't wait any longer so me and Cheanah decided to head down now because they were taking so long.

"BAGAL NYO MAUNA NA KAMI!". Cheanah went down to get her lunch at little brother's classroom.

So ofcourse me and my patient ass waited.

I stayed outside.

I walked around the hallway admiring the paintings on the wall, not watching my steps.

Then I suddenly bumped into someone's chest that I could hear their heart beating. I looked up seeing Kim Daniel. I stepped back in embarrassment and saw Kim with a blank face.

End of POV

Kim's POV

I was walking down the hallway, listening to my music.

I wasn't looking whatever is infront of me.

Then I felt somebody bumped into my chest.

I was suprised, but I gave a blank face.

I realized who it was.

It was Mikaela, who was looking shy and innocent.

"I'm s-sorry" she said staring at me.

She was about to walk pass me. "Wait" I suddenly stopped her. I didn't know what got into me that I grabbed her wrist.

I could say she was surprised by my sudden action.

End of POV

Mikaela's POV

I was about to walk pass him, but he suddenly grabbed my wrist.

I was suprised and shocked.

And I blushed a bit- like who wouldn't!
He is so fucking hot-

"Your Mrs. Paragas's daughter, right?" He asked still holding my wrist.

Gosh his skin is sooo SMOOTH!

"Y-yes" I answered

"Oh ok! Nice seeing you, be careful next time" he said with a smile, letting go of my wrist and walked pass me.

I quickly went back to Cheanah and thankfully she didn't see what happened.

We both went down to the cafeteria and went to our table.

We both placed down our food and sat on our seats, waiting for the others. "They're so slow" Cheanah said.

I giggled

A minute later the girls arrived at our table with their food.

We were eating peacefully yet Cheanah over here kept on laughing.

Uncontrollably.

I couldn't focus on my food.

Because of the sight of Daniel in my mind. The scene that happened with me and Daniel a while ago kept on replaying in my mind.

"You ok?" Eunisse asked "I'm fine" I quickly answered and finished my food.

We finished eating and were heading back to our classroom.

When we reached the classroom, we were preparing for the next subject.

But it's too early for before the class starts.

So Alyssa and Nicole went downstairs to buy candies, while Cheanah, Anna, and Eunisse are playing the ukelele.

I decided to go down and walk by myself.

Then I heard the piano playing in the music room.

I peeked through the door and saw Daniel playing the piano.

I admired the way his hair fall on his face is just-UGH!

He was paluing so well and the way he plays the piano mesmerised me.

I was about to go back to my classroom since class wil start in 6 minutes.

I suddenly tripped over and pushed the door all the way thru.

Gosh Mikaela! YOU ARE SO FUCKING CLUMSY!

Daniel stopped playing the and turned around.

Luckily I had time to hide behind a wall and run back to class.

Cheanah's POV

Class is about to start in any minute now and I noticed Mikaela is not inside the classroom.

"Hey guys, have you seen Mikaela?" I asked the girls but they only shrugged.

I saw her rushing to her seat. Then I approched her.

"Why are you running?" I asked "o-oh because class is about to start" she said and putsa smile on her face.

The teacher came and we all went bavk to our seats.

"You're acting suspicious since lunch, what's wrong"

End of POV

--------------------
A/u
Hii.
My FUCKING story schedule is FUCKED UP!
Anyways for the next couple chaps will be written by my friends.

823 words

💅🥰☺️