Chapter 15|We just talked-

Eunisse's POV

"Hmmm- how about the cafe?" I asked him.

He looked at his shoulders "Right away, mi amor" he smirked.

Causing my whole face to turn into a tomato.

I buried my head to his neck hiding my red face.

"Hold on tight" he said starting the motorcycle and driving.

A few minutes later we finally arrived at "Vibe's Cafe". This is the only place me and the girls have our silent treatment- well we do have our main one. It's a secret😉

"After you" Lee said opening the door for me "How generous of you, sir" I thanked him and went inside.

We went to the counter and the girl there, errmm- maybe around 18 or 20, immediately knew me.

"Hey Eunisse" Vanessa said.

"Hey V" I smiled back.

"Since when did you bring a boy here?" V smirked as I roll my eyes.

"What I usually order, and yours is?" I said turning to Lee

"I'll take the mocha frap and a blueberry muffin" Lee smiled

"You heard the boy" I joked.

We went to a booth and sat there.

"So about our project" Lee said for the awkward vibe here to go away.

"How about talk about the machine and then later we will plan about the looks" I said taking my phone from my pocket.

"Ugh- Darn it" I said clearly annoyed.

"What? What happened?" He asked

"My phone died, and the girls doesn't know that I escape school" I exhaled

"Here use mine" He got his phone from his pocket and offered it to me.

"Oh- really thx" I gave him a sweet smile and took the phone from his hand, making our hands slightly brushing against eachother.

Oh- wait- his password-

I hold the phone from behind, making the front of the phone to face him.

"Oh yah right!" He smiled at my point. He took the phone and types his password and giving it back to me.

"Thanks" I dialed Alyssa's number and the phone started ringing.

Phone convo
Bold- Eunisse
Italic- Alyssa

Hello?

Hey sister.

Hey sisters its James Charles- hehe love him!

Uhh- Eunisse?

Hello love- ok umm I just need to remind you that I am not in hell right now and I am with Lee

I looked at Lee that was mesmerizing the paintings on the wall

At "The Cafe", I'll be back before the next class.

It took a while for Alyssa to answer. Well it's because I talk preety fast but fast enough to understand what I'm saying.

Alyssa you there?

Uhh- yah I just- ok umm meet you at our locker, promise. Welp gotta go byee!

Kk promise. Byee-

I took the phone away from my ear and ended the call.

"Here is your phone back mister and thanks for letting me use your phone, the girls would probly kill me" I gave Lee his phone back.