The Beach Chapter

Credits to wegan on Pixiv
      [https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/26051603]

"We're here.." You stop the car and look back at the crowded backseats. Because apparently demons would rather go by car than to use their black magic teleportation or something...

Everyone stepped out of the vehicle, already seeing an amazing view of a vast blue ocean. The hot season was the perfect time to visit the beach, though of course a lot of people had the same idea.

"Woah!" Justice adjusted her sunglasses. "So this is what you humans call... the bitch?" She observed, despite not being able to see.

"I notice the lack of female dogs..." Pandemonica also looked around. "Talk about false advertising."

"Oh oh oh!" Cerberus jumped around. "I'm a female dog! Are we the main event?!"

"Nah, you're a blood hound from hell!" Zdrada laughed, blowing smoke out of her mouth. "The only bitch here... is me!"

"Guys..." You sighed. "For the last time it's Beach, not Bitch!"

"So many people come out.. for this?" Malina stared unamused, a bit shaken at the amount of people that were around.

You look back at your harem, though they looked curious, there was something off with how they are...
"Wait." You final realized. "Are you all seriously wearing suits... in this weather? Won't you get a heat stroke, or something?"

"What are you getting on about?" Lucifer glared. "We lived in hell! Your stupid Global Warming is nothing compared to the fiery pits!"

You sighed. This would only attract more attention to you. "You know, for once you're suit is appropriate enough..." You looked over at Judgement who retracted from your statement.

"The hell? My battle armor is not for swimming!" She yelled. "Besides... Modeus wore something more revealing."

She pointed over to the beach where Modeus already ran over to. To no one's surprise, she wore the most revealing lingerie that you have ever seen since hentai. This already caught the eyes of men and women alike.

"I mean..." You struggled to find your words. "I don't... know if that's better or worse."

"I see.." Azazel had her already bulky notepad out and started writing. "So humans have used the shoreline to be a place to show off their body... how sinful!"

"That's not really the case... most of the time."

"Ugh fine!" Lucifer groaned. "If you want us to wear the same kinds like those people then very well!"

In a snap of a finger flames erupted from the demon girl's suit. Completely burning it off and then was replaced by a more appropriate crimson red swim wear.

"Better?" Lucifer crossed her arms. Soon the other demons followed. Azazel also doing some angel work and changing her clothes with a more luminous light.

"Nice..." You smirk and gave a thumbs up.

"Wooooh the biiitcccchhh!!" Cerberus playfully ran along the sand like puppies. Digging, jumping and doing whatever they could. Someone was having a barbecue and while they weren't looking she managed to snag a piece of meat and ran back towards you.