Can a Demon Die Twice?

You abruptly open your eyes from slumber. You get up and sit on your bed, sighing, you begin to massage your temples. You hear a small click, you just assumed you someone else was in your room (You're use to it).

" I had the strangest dream..." You begin to tell them. "It was something about heaven and then.. a Gromit Mug?"

"Peculiar indeed." They listened to you and went deep in thought. "Perhaps a message from the gods of a prophecy! The messiah gromit! That's neat."

You blink your eyes several times. Rubbing as so your vision would focus on them. There you see the Tinkering Angel, Gabriella. A weird machine behind her, she stood tall in front of it as if to hide whatever it was.     You get the feeling that somethings err- different with this.

      "Ah, HeavenTaker. Good morning!" Eden smiled and walked in. "You're just in time, her grace had just finished making breakfast!"

        You nod at the angel. You begin to get going with a lingering thought in your mind.

     This seriously feels different...

      "By the way Gabriella, did you succeed with your dream manipulat—" Eden was abruptly silence by the other angel's hand.

     "Oh the hypothesis will soon bear results..." She chuckled, awkwardly eyeing you.

     You shrugged and just went on to the kitchen. Probably some weird demonic stuff again— wait no, they're angels. Why would they do that? Also why was that the first thing you thought of? Eh... maybe just your mind being half-asleep.

    You arrive at the kitchen. The CEO of heaven in a clean white apron stood near the oven. When she realized you had entered she came over to hug you.

     "Good morning dear, sit down and have breakfast." Jessienne told you. You follow the angel's hand and made your way to a relatively long table with neatly prepared plates and utensils. When you sat down, Sarahphim placed down a tray with a steel cloche covering whatever was inside of it. She spared you a glare before smiling and bowing at Jessienne.

       "Can't wait to eat your chocolate pancakes." You smile. Jessiene gives you a surprised look before giggling.

       "Oh dear, you joker. Sweets for breakfast? Come on, are you a child?"

       You smile awkwardly as you lift the cloche up, it revealed a cup of warm cocoa and garlic bread. Huh, why did you expect pancakes?

     Soon the other angels arrived at the dining table, taking their respective seats and being served with the same meal. You all begin to dine, and if you had to be frank... it was awkward. There was no small talk, no remarks, just eating in the most formal way you ever seen before. You could barely finish your meal as the thought bothered you. This isn't the usual experience that you're used to. But you can't exactly remember what it is you're used to.

     Something is definitely off...

       You excused yourself from the table and went outside. The air was fresh with a beautiful scenery just at your own backyard. But despite being in paradise, you seemed to be troubled. What are you forgetting right now?

        "Is there a problem?" Jessienne had followed you out.

        You turn your head over to her in surprise. You shook your head to not worry her. "I-it's nothing..."

       As you tried to compose yourself, you felt a gentle touch in your arm. The angel had wrapper her hands around them and laid their head on your shoulder. She closed her eyes as if in bliss which felt contagious as your heart filled with a wholesome feeling.

     "May our love calm your worries, for the lord does not allow thy negative emotions."

       Eh, whatever it is. It's probably nothing... There's no way it could be more important than a angel harem.

       "SON OF A—" The car jumps off the ground for a few seconds thanks to a sudden burst of power coming from the CEO of Hell.

      "Lucifer, can you calm down?" Judgement scolded as she tried to regain control of the car.

       "Seriously, most of us had calm down. What's with the sudden outburst?" Malina groaned.

        "I feel like something that pisses me off happened." Lucy groaned as she sat back down on in her seat.

       "You mean besides Helltaker getting abducted by angels?" Justice sighed. Her usual chill seems to have boiled up a bit. "Ugh, Judgement you're too slow—Let me drive!"

       "No!" Judgement blocked Justice off from taking the wheel. "Look I'm going as fast as I can... at the speed limit."

       "We aren't gonna get anywhere if we follow road safety laws! Hit it!" Justice attempted to throw her leg into the gas her accuracy wasn't that great.

        "Justice please! We aren't gonna get anywhere with a court fining either!"

       Beelzebub sighed and turned into a fly. Making her way into the drivers seat, and carefully dodged Judgement and Justice. She hovered up at the gas pedal before landing down with great force despite her size. The demons get thrown forward as the car accelerates super quickly.

      Beel, unfortunately was also caught of guard when Judgements feet almost hit her. Because of this, she instinctively turns back into her normal form... in the cramped under seat.

      "Oh dear. My spine... isn't in the best of shapes right now." Beel chuckled through the pain.

       Malina's eyes widened as she looked in the front window. The car was heading straight towards a cliff.

       "Hope Helltaker has car insurance..." Pandemonica yawned as she moved at the back of the other demons to shield herself.

       The car breaks into the road fence and leaps out of the cliff and into an approximately 50 feet drop. And as the car began to fall and angle itself where the demons could see the drop, they realized it was towards a body of water.

        "...Son of a bitch."