❝ what my mom made - ushiten

satori tendou has been crushing on their ace and captain, wakatoshi ushijima, and decided to drop hints before confessing.

and what could be a better way to do it than cliché pick up lines?

well that's what he thought anyway.

" wakatoshi-kun, wanna taste what my mom made? " tendou smirked at his best friend, blantantly flirting while walking on their way home from school.

ushijima stared back at his friend.

" what did she make? "

satori half-smirked and half-smiled, excited for his reaction.

" me. "

ushijima blinked once, twice, then scrunched his brows in confusion.

" that's cannibalism " , he replied.

satori stopped on his tracks.

' what ' , he thought and stared at his friend, dumbfounded.

" are you serious? "

ushijima stopped too and tilted his head a bit at tendou's statement.

" what do you mean? "

the redhead's eyes widened.

" you... "

the pair just stared at each other: satori wide eyed with gaping mouth and wakatoshi' head tilted and eyebrows knitted.

they stayed like this for a few seconds before satori bursted into laughter while the green haired man just watched him.

" why are you laughing? "

ushijima got more confused when his friend laughed harder.

' did i say something funny? '

he wasn't offended in any way because he knew the middle blocker could be too excited sometimes but he wanna know the reason why tendou is currently clutching on his stomach, panting and laughing.

after few more moments, he finally calmed down from his laughing fit and when ushijima asked again why he was laughing, he laughed again, lightly this time, and told him to forget about it.

the two continued to walk on their way homes and chatting like nothing happened.

. ° ·  ✿  · ° .
+ ° .  extra  . ° +

" semi! shirabu! " , tendou yelled for his teammates' attention.

the pair looked at the source of the voice and saw the redhead and ushijima walking their way.

" okay watch this " , satori said with an amused smile then went to turn to the green haired guy's direction.

" hey wanna come over? " , tendo said with his elbow on the dense boy, then smirked. " my parents aren't home. "

the two watching them turned red in secondhand embarrassment. how can he say such an obvious flirty statement in front of them? and to the wakatoshi ushijima nonetheless.

" WHAT— " semi said but was cut off by wakatoshi's reply.

" are you scared of being alone? they'll be back soon don't worry " , he replied with genuine concern on his face.

silence.

semi and shirabu stared at their captain with disbelief.

did he just...?

" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA " , tendou bursted out laughing.

then ushijima frowned.

" why are you laughing? "

" pffT—HAHAHAHAH " it was shirabu's turn to burst out laughing.

the eita couldn't hold back too and joined them.

' did i say something wrong? ' , ushijima thought as he watched three of his teammates laugh their lungs out.

. ° · +  ✿  + · ° .

[ author's note ]

short ushiten stuff but yeeeee

i could think of a way to extend this but im too lazy.

i could make a part two though when i feel like it lololololol.

oh also im experimenting on themes so dont mind that

~xorj