Return of the hunk.

"I specifically designed this game of Dungeons and Dragons just for you guys and yet you all forgot about it!" That was Ethan, calling Maximus in the first chapter. He wasn't kidding, he did quote "Work an entire month " trying to perfect this map of the Abyss. It was filled with twists and turns, a true labyrinth. Danger at every turn, a surprise at every bend. 

Harvey and Mary were constantly attacked by rotting skeletons wearing armour. They clenched an iron sword on one hand and a gold shield on the other. If they were lucky, the skeletons were holding a spear instead. Luck has it that they encountered skeletal archers which prevented them from advancing as fast as possible. 

"Come on! We need to get to Alice as soon as possible, otherwise, she might just disappear without a trace!" Harvey complained as he smashed a skull.

"You think I want to encounter skeletons?" Mary asked sarcastically while trying to stab a skeleton, her dagger missed. You can't stab something with no skin, can you?

Slice! Mary finally broke the bones of that skeleton by cutting instead of stabbing.

"Took you long enough to know." Harvey teased as he shattered the last skeleton. "Let's go!"

The duo took another left turn before stumbling across a dark shadowy figure. 

"Oh no..." Harvey whispered with fear.

"Why? What is it?!" Mary questioned Harvey.

The dark figure engulfed what seemed like Alice. Her soul glows a bright blue and turned into a firey blue flame. Harvey and Mary could feel the heat of the flames from where they stood. But this heat got weaker and weaker and weaker. The flames were dying out!

"What the hell is it doing!?" Mary shouted. 

Harvey turned his head around slowly. "You idiot...you revealed our location by shouting!" He screamed with rage.

"Uh oh..." Mary stuttered.

The dark figure gazed down on them. 

"ARGH!" A figure from afar. 

"Who is that?" Mary asked.

"NGAH!" It was Maximus. He pounced on the hooded figure.

The figure flung Maximus away.

"Ahhh!" Maximus screamed, he was about to fall into the abyss. He managed to grab hold of a ledge. He held on for dear life because right beneath his feet was the never-ending abyss...