Pacifist

The Riverman was weak, all it took was one last hit to take him down for good. Maximus was panting, the flames on his sword were dying out fast. Alice was already conscious at this point, watching nearly the entire battle unfold. My, my, the tables really did turn with that one spell huh? I didn't think they actually make it this far without dying yet. Amazing you know? Especially when they aren't even a coordinated team... Anyway, I digress, Maximus can easily take the soul of the Riverman with one slice, and become, even stronger.

Alice stood up, with the remaining strength in her legs. Her legs shook as if there were an earthquake happening. Her legs might as well have been jelly, they would have supported her more. Alice lifted her hand as if trying to grab something. However, there was nothing in front of her.

Suddenly, the ground began to shake violently. Maximus, Harvey, Mary and James all lost their balance and tumbled to the ground, but somehow, with her weak trembling legs, Alice stood still. Her eyes closed, she tried to clear her mind. Out of all the things that were shaking, Alice's wand and spellbook were shaking the most. Suddenly, the book levitated a few feet off the ground, all the loose pages flew right back into the book. The book then stuck the wand in between its pages. The book flew into Alice's hands. She flipped to the page where the wand was stuck in between. A recalling spell...known as a memoria. She cast the spell on the Riverman, right before Maximus could deal another blow to him. The Riverman disappeared out of sight...

"Oh come one Alice, did you really have to steal my kill? One last hit and he'd be dead by my hands!" Maximus whined as the fire on his sword died out. He let go of the sword and dropped it on the floor with a loud clang. He removed the armour from his right arm, it was burnt badly. It was charred black with blisters everywhere.

"I didn't kill him, he was exhausted from the battle so I pacified him, don't know where he went after that," Alice explained as she wiped her magic wand with a cloth.

"What? Why'd you pacify him? He is going to kill us if he finds us again! Your naive mindset of mercy is going to get all of us killed! You're useless, worthless, and have not helped this team in any way since we've gotten here. " Maximus ranted while waving his hands in the air with anger

Maximus continued with rage in his voice"Let's see, you dragged us into a cave filled with dangerous creatures, ordered me an edible bomb and didn't stop us from being dragged down into this abyss, you think mercy is our main concern now? Our main goal is to get out of here Alice, not to make friends with everyone. We be better without you Alice, your mercy, is dragging us down with you, you're an anchor, you are leading us to our doom..." his soul lit up for a second, before diminishing quickly when water drops fell on the floor of the castle.

The drips looked like light rain, getting stronger and stronger, into a downpour. Alice was crying a waterfall. Her face was all wet from the tears and swollen with sadness. She waved her wand and in a flash, disappeared into thin air with her tears following her.