Traverse The Gems Of Mirik With Harsh Cab Service

Mirik is a small and beautiful town in West Bengal which is 45.9 km away from Siliguri and 59.1 km away from Darjeeling. This is such a charming hamlet which absolutely deserves to be in your exploring option. The reason behind the recommendation of Mirik is the help that you will get from Harsh Cab Service. One of the best tour operators in Siliguri will be opening its arms for you to wrap you around and take you to the ultimate paradise known as Mirik. Harsh Cab Service will provide you with a comfortable cab option along with the tour guidance for Mirik at the most affordable price and best advantages like:

 Harsh Cab Service will provide you with a comfortable cab option along with the tour guidance for Mirik at the most affordable price and best advantages like:

· Convenient travelling experience

· Chance to chase the cold wind during the roadtrip

· Easy pick-up and drop off service

· Experienced drivers

· Guidance for the journey

· Budget fitting rates

Mirik has all the special features to offer you starting with the tea gardens, lake, viewpoints, and villages. The weather looks perfect for you to get all the freedom to experience the staggering beauty of Mirik alongside the support of Harsh Cab Service. The journey for Mirik will begin from Siliguri, while doing the roadtrip you will come across the unforgettable hillside road. On the way you will see small villages, the entire Kurseong valley on the far side and the famous Dudhia River, chase the soothing air of the hills as the car moves between the beautiful tea gardens.

Top attractions to see in Mirik with Harsh Cab Service

Sumendu Lake

You can regard Sumendu Lake as the main attraction in Mirik, this beautiful lake in Mirik is famous for photography, lakeside walk and adventurous boating

You can regard Sumendu Lake as the main attraction in Mirik, this beautiful lake in Mirik is famous for photography, lakeside walk and adventurous boating. The lake is spread all over the main parts of the town and you will see many other tourist feeding corns and bread to the fishes as well.

Orange Orchards

It is another thing to witness at Mirik which you will see in many offbeat valleys and villages of the region. The local people of Mirik largely devote their time in the agricultural process of orange farming and the branches of the oranges are the best scene to witness in a season which is without a doubt excellent in taste too.

Mirik Tea Gardens

There is huge presence of tea gardens at Mirik and the tea that grows here are exported globally. Well, in this case, it will be an awesome thing for you to witness the beauty of the tea estate and enjoy photography which is why you should visit Thorbu Tea Garden and Gopaldhara Tea Estate.

Pashupati Nagar

You will reach to Pashupatinagar with the same upward route from Mirik in your respective hired cab. Pashupati Nagar is the border between India and China separated by a large gate. From here you will see the scintillating plains of Nepal and it is also famous for buying the local foods like gundruk, sinki, kimana and yak churpi.

Rameetay Dhara

If you want to see the best viewpoint from Mirik then, you surely don't want to miss Rameetay Dhara

If you want to see the best viewpoint from Mirik then, you surely don't want to miss Rameetay Dhara. The name of this spot was originated with the combination of two Nepali words 'Rameetay' meaning sightseeing and 'Dhara' meaning hill. From here you will see the tea gardens, Himalayas, villages, zig-zag roads and also Rangbhang river.

You will not find any kind of problem while exploring Mirik's enormous beauty because of the support that you will get from Harsh Cab Service as one of the most reliable tour operators in Siliguri.