Falling -HS (S. Black)

════ ⋆ ♥ ⋆ ════

════ ⋆ ♥ ⋆ ════

💜 💜
Hi guys! So, all my Sirius Black one shots are written connected. I highly recommend reading them in order, but it's not necessarily required.

I just love Black so much that I can't stop writing about him hehe

This is based on 'Falling' by Harry Styles and I recommend giving it a listen at least once so you get the mood of the chapter ( or listen for like a hundred times and get addicted to the song like me lol).

Warning: this one's like 3000 words long plus it's kinda sad. Also, for those who want to listen the song while reading I'll tell which time. But the timing of the lyrics might be wonky considering everyone has a different reading pace. You might have to skim through the words to match the pace which is why I recommend just lying on your bed with eyes closed and listening to the song before you start reading and repeat after the chapter. I'm not even kidding. I'm dead Sirius.

This idea had been going around in my head for literally months and I really hope you guys enjoy it :D

💜 💜

"It's true, isn't it?"

He wouldn't answer to me. Remus avoided meeting my eyes and continued chewing his lower lip. And honestly, that's all the confirmation I needed.

"All right class," Mcgonagall spoke, "That's it for today. Complete the homework for tomorrow without fail. Class dismissed."

I collected my books in a rush to get out of the room as soon as possible. Just as I was heading out the door, there was a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to look at the tallest Marauder, Remus, who had somehow crept into the position of being one of my closest friends.

He looked down at the ground, "I'm sorry. I really am. Are you fine? I had no idea-"

Merlin, it really was true.

I was quick to interrupt him, "It isn't your fault, Rem. And I'm perfectly fine, alright?"

I hurried out of the room before he could say anything more or see the tears forming in my eyes. Being glad that transfiguration was the last class for all seventh years, I didn't hesitate to rush into the comforts of my bed.

When I finally reached the Hufflepuff dorm rooms, I threw my books on the table and collapsed on the bed.

He cheated on me.

The rumors had been circulating throughout Hogwarts the entire day.

"Oye I heard Black dumped that Hufflepuff and slept with Valetta Primrose."

"I heard Primrose was seen half dressed in Black's dormitory!"

"Poor girlfriend of his. Did she really think The Sirius Black would want her?"