marjorie -TS (C. Diggory)

════ ⋆ ♥ ⋆ ════

════ ⋆ ♥ ⋆ ════

💜💜

Disclaimer: This one-shot is by no means supposed or intended to disrespect Taylor's grandmother.

'Marjorie' in evermore by Taylor Swift is honestly such a beautiful song. I love how it is such a wonderful tribute to Taylor's grandmother and I think we all think of our loved ones when we listen to this. I'd like to personally dedicate it to a small boy with cancer I knew, as well as Cameron Boyce. Don't feel sorry, please. I'm glad they lived a wonderful life and I know I'll never forget them.

I thought I'd write something with Cedric along with the song. His death was shocking and so sudden that most of us are still not over it. To listen to the song while reading: slide right on the pic above. Also just a trigger warning, it's sad and speaks about death.

Alright so, this isn't an imagine exactly with a character x Cedric.

It's more of like a tribute to one of the greatest Hufflepuffs. The one who was taken too soon..

💜💜

*begin song*

Never be so kind, you forget to be clever

Do you guys remember the first time we read about this 'Cedric Diggory'? This perfect pretty-boy type that we fell in love with without even realizing it?

Never be so clever, you forget to be kind

A handsome face and an adorable personality. The author addressed his good lucks so much yet it was always mentioned that he always, always,  had that charming smile on his face..
---

And if I didn't know better

We blushed along with Cho and well sometimes, Hermione, whenever he was shown in the movies.

I'd think you were talking to me now

Little did we know. That the pure soul wasn't meant to stay..

If I didn't know better

It pierced our hearts to read those lines. Those lines which just made him disappear from the world just in a few words. In just a few moments...

I'd think you were still around

We cried, we yelled, we protested. It couldn't happen. It shouldn't.