CHAPTER 102: Right Hands

Ren's POV

I was just walking on wide meadow when I saw a girl sitting on the ground. As I go near her I can hear her sobs.

I tried to look infront of her and saw a gravestone with a name on it.

It was my name.

Ren Ethan Morris

I was shock and cannot move. I tried to touch the girl but it seems I cant. I tried to call her name but it feels like she can't hear me.

I stop as I heard my name being called. That voice. It's her. But she's here.

It's really her. The sound bacame so much louder that it is before. I saw the girl disappearing as the wind take her. The gravestone however is still there.

It became silet for a moment until the sound started again, it so loud that the meadow I'm standing on is shaking and it's like I'm being awaken.

"Ren salamat naman at nagising ka na." tawag sa akin ng isang magandang babae na naka upo sa tabi ng kama.

The room was white no decor, no windows, it's just me and her in a room.

"Wala bang masakit sayo? Are you ok? Gusto mo bang tawagin ko sina Blake? Do you want anything?" she ask and I just smile at her.

"It's ok AC I'm good. I'm ok." sabi ko habang naka ngiti at naka tingin sa kanya.

That dream was intense. And painful as it can get.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure." sagot ko at bumangon sa pagkakahiga at niyakap siya.

Kumalas ako sa pagkakayakap sa kanya at tinignan siya sa mukha. I can't resist it anymore I need to kiss her.

So I did. The kiss was passionate and full of love.

"Hindi ko naman alam Ethan na ganyan ang gagawin mo pagkagising mo!" sabi ni Mike habang papasok sila sa loob ng kwarto.

I saw Matt, Blake, Mike, Kurt and....Nathaniel?

"What are you doing here?" nabawi ang ngiti sa labi ko ng makita siya.

"First things first you should thank me!" sagot niya.

"He just shoot Dave Legazpi after he shoot you. So technically he saved you from more bullets that could be planted in your body." pagpapaliwanag ni Blake.

What did he just say? I don't understand any of this.

"Well I don't understand how." sabi ko naman.

"So after Dave shoot you in the shoulder, Nathaniel arrived and shoot Dave before he even pulled the trigger to put more bullets on your body." pagpapaliwanag ni Matt.

So that explains why I saw another person lying on the ground after I got shoot.

Ok. But he doesn't deserve a thank you. Hindi pa ako nakakaganti sa kanya dahil sa pangmamanyak niya kay AC.

"Nasaan na siya? Is he dead?" tanong ko naman.

"He's not. Tinuruan ko lang siya ng leksyon." sagot ni Nathaniel. "So can you give me back my friend?" sunod niyang sabi.

"What the hell are you saying?" tanong ko. I'm so clueless about this.

"Christlie Kate Montenegro." I was about to jump out of the bed to punch him in the face.