Scene 2

"So you mean to tell me that... You and Ben watched a movie, ate pizza, and then... had sex... in his car?" Eleanor said, as they did face time together with Fab and Devi. Eleanor looked confused and so did Fab.
"But that does not sound romantic at all!" Fab replied, in a harsh whisper. Devi just looked shocked and shook her head.
"But that's what you guys are not getting... We didn't plan any of this... It just happened." She desperately tried to explain to her friends. Then as she thought about her night with Ben her face grew into a melting smile. "And guys... It was really... like really amazing. I mean I cant even describe it to you."
They glanced at their friend puzzled. But as they examined her closely, they could not avoid the fact she seemed so different somehow. It was obvious in the way she had absently drifted off into her own world, that she was not just happy, she was beaming. Radiating with happiness they had not seen grace her face in a long while. Her eyes gleamed and she seemed so peaceful, so tranquil, so calm. And it was all that mattered to Fab and Eleanor as they gaze back at Devi. They could not help but break into a smile.
"Ok. A part of me wants to pull Ben's hair out. But the other part Im so happy for you guys." Eleanor replied, smiling at her friend. Devi was shocked when she had said that.
"Yeah, me too Devi. I'm so happy for you guys." Fab said. "I mean, I guess it's better than Paxton's garage?" Devi threw her a look, a little frown on her face.
"Ok. Thanks Fab." She replied sarcastically. Fab just shrugged with a cheeky smile. Then Eleanor's eyes widened with excitement.
"So, tell us what was it like?" She said excitedly, clapping her hands. Devi's lips curled into an uncontrollable smile.
"I don't know, it was just... really good. But I'm not giving you guys details, it just feels weird." Devi replied. "I mean, you guys will just look at us differently then. And Ben will feel that too."
Eleanor sighed, disappointedly.
"Ok, I get your point though." Eleanor replied to Devi. Then Fab' s eyes widened with concern.
"Does your mum know?!" She questioned, with a horror stricken look. Devi felt some anxiety throughout her pulse. She did a nervous laugh, feeling herself go red.
"No way." She replied, playing with a pencil nervously that were on her desk, trying to hold back the stress of the thought. "I mean, guys, if she finds out I'm done for." Then she paused, hung her head for a moment, then looked back up. "I mean I feel bad keeping from her... but if she finds out... who knows... how dramatic she may be. She could possibly think about moving back to India. That would be the end. And I wouldn't see you both or Ben. That would literally be the end of my world." Her friends tensed up, and looked at Devi with slight distress and an upset look. They pulled themselves up confidently knowing that their friend needed them right now, to let her know everything would be fine. Eleanor stared directly and confidently at her friend.
"Well, she must never know. And she will never know." Eleanor replied to Devi.
"Yeah Devi. Don't stress. She will never find out, ok?" Fab reassured her also. This made Devi feel better, and she lightened up a little. But as she said bye to her friends, turned her phone off, and got ready for bed the worry still did come back to haunt her. And as she thought she was going to go to bed feeling a little stressed, she got a message ping on her phone. She picked it up and saw it was from Ben. She immediately opened it up, and read it.
"Devi. I can't stop thinking about you. I miss you." She read out loud. This made her heart flutter and she could feel her whole body heat up, and she couldn't stop smiling. And now she was going to bed with thoughts of Ben instead.