Chapter 1- New look

(A/N This chapter sucks and is pretty short. Enjoy!)

Kirishima POV.

*BEEP

*BEEP

*BEEP

I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock ringing. A small groan escapes my lips as I turn around in my bed to turn it of. I've never been a morning person. I get up and take a quick look at myself in my mirror. God, I look awful. My hair is standing in every direction possible and my face is pale even though I'm usually a little more tan. I literally look dead. It's my own fault I guess, I only got a few hours of sleep since I was up reading all night. I stare at my black middle length hair, I look so damn boring.

It's summer and school starts in a couple of weeks. I know I want to do something about my looks I just don't know what! I could maybe spike it, but then I would just look like a villain and that was definitely not what I wanted. Maybe I can dye it red! I would look less like a villain and maybe more like my idol, crimson riot.

Copycat...

I shake my head. At least I got into UA, hopefully I can become the hero I aspire to be and meet a couple of friends while I'm at it. Maybe I can meet my soulmate too! But it's probably best if I don't get my hopes up. I look down at my wrist, on my wrist was a relatively thick ash blond line and under it a skinny black line. The thick line was supposed to represent your soulmates hair and the skinny one your own hair. I was wondering if my line would change colours or if it would stay black. If it would stay black though it would be harder for my soulmate to know that we were soulmates.

I quickly shook my thoughts of as I heard my mom shout for me to come down and eat my breakfast. I searched through my wardrobe and quickly found an outfit since I knew my moms were waiting for me in the dining room for me to come down so that we could eat breakfast together.

I ended up wearing a pair of back sweatpants and a red hoodie. When I got down stairs, my moms were waiting for me by the table (like I predicted) and I greeted them with a tired smile, my moms being the people I found myself genuinely happy around. They are really good parents who actually cared for me! I know that I'm very lucky in that department.

You don't deserve them...

The same thoughts as always started echoing in my head again.

You're weak!

How did they end up with someone like you?!

They don't actually care!

Not even your soulmate would love such a loser!

I could feel the thoughts getting to me so I tried to get into the conversation my moms were having while I ate my breakfast. I managed to shake them away before it got to bad and ending in me getting a panic attack.

After we had ate breakfast I asked if we could go to the store. They asked why and I just told them the truth about me wanting to dye my hair, leaving the reasoning behind why I wanted to do it a secret.

They agreed and we head of to the store. After we got some bleach, red hair dye and some groceries we head back home.

My mom who knew more about fashion offered to help me with the bleach as long as I put the red hair dye on myself. I happily agree, growing inpatient on how I was gonna look with the bright red hair dye we had bought.

<< Small time skip >>

I finished washing the hair dye out of my hair and looked in the mirror. I have a full head of bright red hair. I look at myself shocked and amazed at the same time. I'm actually happy with how it turned out, it looks good. I quickly dry it and spike it to see how I would look with spiked red hair. I like it a lot, it looks so manly. Only one problem left...

I normally look depressed. I wanted to change that, even if I had to fake looking happy!

I spent about an hour trying to perfect my fake smile and I was pleased. I had a big toothy smile on my face as I walked down stairs to finally show my moms how I looked with my new look.

(A/N I hate this chapter, it's not good. Next one will be much better I swear! Next chapter will be longer too. See ya next chapter!)