Chapter 7- A journey for two

(A/N This is happening Monday, same time as last chapter. Just telling you so you don't get confused, don't worry bro I've got you!

I might have made Baku a little too soft ';-;)

Kirishima POV.

It's Monday morning. Bakugou has been avoiding me ever since the sleepover at my house with the bakusquad. I really wanna talk to him but every time I try he always manages to slip away before I get the chance. He looks like he's thinking about something that's bothering him.

"Kirishima!" I get snapped out of my thoughts by none other than Mina, Kaminari and Sero. "Are you okay, man? You kinda zoned out for a second, frowning... is something bothering you?"

"*sigh* I'm fine it's just... Bakugou's avoiding me. I need to talk to him!" I said, my eyebrows furrowing. "Bro, we'll help you!" Kaminari spoke enthusiastically, getting excited cheers from Ashido. Sero just sighed. "Bro... Bakugou thinks you hate him. I tried my best to make him feel better and he said he would talk to you, so I have no idea why he's avoiding you!" He said after a pause.

"Okay after this lesson is over we are getting Bakubro and Kiri to talk!" Kaminari exclaimed excitedly. 

We noticed Midoriya staring out the window completely silent as he looked even more thoughtful than Bakugou, if that was even possible. "Hey... have you noticed how Midoriya's been a little... off...?" I ask quite carefully. "Yeah... I wonder what he's thinking so hard about..." admitted Sero bringing his voice down to almost a whisper. "Guys, I kinda have a bad feeling about this..." said Ashido. We all just looked at her questionly. "I saw him at the other lunch table. He was not like himself, he was acting extremely cold to everyone!" She said, actually whispering. "Yeah, I saw it too... I really hope this will be over soon and that he's just having a bad day or something." Said Kaminari also whispering. And we all just silently agree with each other looking at both Bakugou and Midoriya staring out the window.

Bakugou POV.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Why can't I just talk to him?! Why am I running away?! Why am I such a coward?! Why am I so weak...? It's just Kirishima. My friend, right? So why am I so nervous all of the time? What if Kiri hates me?

My mind is going wild! I promised myself and Sero that I would talk to him. I'm pretty sure he's trying to talk to me too, but I just keep running away.

After our last class for the day ended, I started packing up my stuff while thinking of ways to talk to Kirishima. I was the last one in the classroom when I was done packing up, then I started to leave. I left the classroom and started to head for the dorms, but right as I walked around the corner four people cornered me. They were all staring at me with two right in front of me staring me down, and two on my sides making sure that I couldn't run away again. And the four people were none other than the so called "Bakusquad".  And none other than Kirishima was now pinning me down to the wall and the others assured that I couldn't leave. I saw how Mina gave Kiri a nod and then she walked away with the other two idiots, leaving me and Kirishima alone together.

He looked determined while looking at Mina but when he turned to me, his face softened. A small, warm smile taking over instead.  "Why are you avoiding me?" He asked softly. There was a second of awkward silence before I decided to answer. "I'm sorry..." I replied in almost a whisper. I could feel my eyes watering, and my voice cracked. He pulled me into a hug, and let me cry into his shoulder. He holds me tight until I start to calm down. When I had calmed down enough he pulled me away slightly, still keeping a comforting grip on me. He moved his hands to my face, cupping it. He started to wipe away the tears that were still left, before he moved his gaze onto me.