This is How You Thank Me?

A/N: All have to say now is - keep reading an voting! I'm still writing this with my friend, and I'm gonna guess I have up to 3 books by now. Which is why you should keep reading! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Next Day -

Kendall: (goes into Ali's room) I'm going to go see KP, Katie is at the mall. Want me to drop you off?

Ali: Nah, I don't really feel like going anywhere.

Kendall: Okay.

Ali: Oh, and Jeff came over last night...just thought you should know.

Kendall: Alright. Thanks kid.

Ali: Yeah, whatever.

Kendall: (sits down) You okay?

Ali: Sure...kinda.

Kendall: Ali. What's going on?

Ali: Nothing. I would say boyfriend issues...but it's not entirely that...

Kendall: Are you...

Ali: GOD NO! IM NOT THAT BAD.

Kendall: Okay, sheesh. Gotta go, see ya.

Ali: Bye.

*Ali's POV*

I'm just tired of Jeff always wanting...'it'. So that's the issue. And Kendall called Alicia 'KP' because she looks so much like Katy Perry....It's kinda weird. So that's her new nickname.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Kaite comes back -

Ali: Hey, should I break up with Jeff? I really need some help with this.

Kaite: I don't know. Do what you want. I'm not getting in the middle of you and big, buff, STRONG Jeff. Pure mistake.

Ali: I don't know what I want! It's a good choice either way. (Kendall walks in) Should I break up with him?

Kendall: I don't know, do what you feel is right.

Ali: Not helping!

Kendall: Make up your mind! Who do I sound like now?

Ali: 1 night stand!

Kendall: YOU were an accident! Condom broke...just sayin.

*Ali's POV*

See, insta-fight. Can someone puh-lease tell me how this happens! Once we start fighting, it takes a while to stop. Let the insults begin!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ali: I thought not wanted boys were supposed to be nice!

Kendall: Well you thought wrong now didn't you?

Ali: Great way of thanking me for KP!

Kendall: I already did!

Ali: Well you still shouldn't be telling me lies of how I was born!

Kendall: It wasn't a lie.

Ali: Really? Cuz my parents don't care enough about you to tell you something important.

Kendall: They did. They obviously don't care about you . All they do is give you money to buy your love.

Ali:Oh, you really wanna go there? Lets go back to your girlfriend. Who probably doesn't even love you, and who you don't deserve.

Kendall: Please, If there's anyone who's undeserving of a boyfriend it's you. Your so ugly, I'm surprised you can look in a mirrir without it breaking.

Ali: I fell bad for KP...Your nose is bigger than your dick!

Kendall: That's better than having parents that don't love me!

Ali:(close to tears) Why would you tell me this, if you knew it would bother me?

Kendall: Because of what you told me...karma sucks doesn't it?

Ali: Your just an asshole. (goes upstairs)

Kendall: Just fuck off! (to Katie) Wanna go to the mall?

Katie: I'm not going anywhere with you! She's my best friend i couldn't do that!(leaves)

*Kendall's POV*

Well that was intersting. After being yelled at by a 13 year old, I started going back up to my room. And that's when I saw Ali in her room, crying. Dammit. If there's one thing I can't take - it's that. I felt this little pang of guilt. Dammit!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kendall: (walks into her room)

Ali: What? here to horass me again?

Kendall: Sorry, for everything.

Ali: Why? Before you were pretty damn sure that I could just go die and you would be the happiest person on earth.

Kendall: So were you.

Ali: But I honestly didn't mean any of it. It was just comebacks.

Kendall:Oh...So I'm sorry. But aren't we supposed to fight? We're siblings..

Ali: Well I don't think normal siblings tell each other things like they're ugly, a mistake, or they don't deserve their bf/gf.

Kendall: Oh, well. I apologized.

Ali: I never said you didn't.

Kendall: I know.

Ali: Okay...I see what you want...I'm sorry too...that my combacks sucked! (kiddiing)

Kendall: Yeah they were pretty bad.

Ali: Anyway...Your ugly little sister doesn't really think you don't deserve your girlfriend.

Kendall: And they guy with the really big nose, doesn't actually think your ugly.

Ali: Wait. Was I really an 'accident'?

Kendall: You were but..... .. . .. .. . .

Ali: But What? Your right. MY parents don't love me. They buy my love.

Kendall: They're busy.

Ali: Busy my ass! They're in Aruba and haven't called me in 3 weeks!

Kendall: They're just busy.

Ali: I'm pretty sure they have 5 minutes! Face it, they hate me. I Kinda have nobody.

Kendall: You always have me. And Katie.

Ali: But you won't be around forever, You're 22.

Kendall: So?

Ali: So your usually a last hope for advice cuz your older and know more. My sister is in another state in colllege. I haven't seen her in a while either.

Kendall: Yep.

Ali: SO DONT QUESTION ME OR YELL AT ME NEXT TIME I NEED HELP WITH JEFF.

Kendall: Okay...jeez...

Ali: Now, go. I'm gonna break up with Jeff. Unless you wanna stay for that...

Kendall: Yes yes yes! Er - I mean - I'll go...

Ali: It's fine. You can stay. I may need to send you over there to kick his ass if he gives me too much trouble. (partically kidding)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

keep reading! hope you liked it, and see what happens next