𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒚⌫

Secrets and flaws...

I have so many secrets I don't tell people or anyone. I've been hurt before physically by my dad and have so many secrets that it's hard for people to understand, except for one person but..I'm not like everyone else I know. I'm different.

I'm walking in the streets of november. On my way to school. My breathing is slow and my face filled with sorrow. Someone taps my shoulder and I panic.

"Woah it's just me" They say as I turn and look at them. My older brother. Josh Richards. Our secret about us can ever get to anyone and his girlfriend is the only one who knows because he took that risk.

"Hey Josh" I say looking down as we walk to school.

"So I need to tell you something," He says as I hear him sniffle. I quickly turn around and hug him. He cries and I hug him tighter.

"Is it about you and Ness?" I say as his tears fall onto my shoulder. He pulls away from the hug and quickly wipes his tears. He nods and chuckles. Him chuckling let's me know he's not okay. As we keep walking we finally get to the school.

As we walk in so many kids walk up to us. We ran to the old classroom and saw our friends.

"Hey guys" Josh says, trying his best to smile, but fails. Everyone tries to cheer him up. I sit on the desk alone then one of my friends sits next to me. Payton Moormeier.

"Hey it's okay you know I'll always be here for you I always am" He says. I nod and he puts his arm around me. I lay my head on his shoulder.

I can't be with him. Even though I really love him. If I do then our secret will be a secret no more and that is really bad.

"Okay so we got to school early and there's already kids here" I say annoyed. Josh just stares at me.

"You're fine josh relax okay nothing bad will happen anyways" I think and he looks at me furious, but relaxes and nods.

"Are you guys good?!" Anthony said, giggling while he had his arm on Avani. I nod and take my head off of payton's shoulder and look at him.

"We need to talk," He says, grabbing my hand as we walk out of the classroom. We're out in the halls and he gives me a serious look.

"If I made you mad I'm sor-" He cuts me off and shushes me.

"Tell me the truth, what up with you and Josh because for a while I've been realizing you looking at him and he gets mad even if you didn't say anything!" He says looking down at the floor.

"Payton I wish I could tell you and I don't know how you figured it out like that, but IT'S COMPLICATED SO YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND!" I yell and cover my mouth. I didn't mean to scream at him like that.

"WHAT COULD I POSSIBLY NOT UNDERSTAND IF I KNEW YOU SINCE WHAT THIRD GRADE AND YOU NEVER TELL ME ANYTHING YOU ALWAYS PUSHED ME AWAY EVERYTIME I ASKED!" He yells as he turns his back and walks away.

"WAIT DON'T LEAVE! PAYTON!" I cry and storm back to the classroom. Everyone stares and I cry. Just realizing it hurt him I hurt him. As kids we did things we shouldn't have. I broke rules in the books my parents told us about. I put him through this and put him through so much misery I didn't realize it. Guilt is all I felt and I ran. I ran to find him. Ran so fast I almost tripped. There he was crumbled up in a ball against the wall. He was crying and he looked up. He looked away quickly and I sat next to him. I put my hand on his shoulder, but he pushes it away.

"P-payton I'm s-sorry I p-put you through all this misery all this time..and it's hard to say this, but...I LOVE YOU OKAY!" I yell as tears fall. He looks at me and smiles weakly pulling me into a hug. I smile in his chest and cry.

"I-I love you too" He says kissing my head. Then it happened. Shit I forgot. I looked around and saw we were in a dark room and saw my parents. Payton looks at me confused and I sigh.

"Hello my daughter, did you find your loved one..." My mom says. I nod and she chuckles looking at the boy.

"My daughter is the demon's child, her father and an angel which she got from me" She explains I look at payton worried and he smiles.

"It all makes sense now!" He says and I sit there confused.

"Wait, you believe that! So you're not scared either!" I say putting my hands in my face. He grabs my hands and smiles widely.

"Nothing and I mean nothing will change the way I feel about you even if you and Josh are half angel and demon or whatever" He says kissing my forehead. I smile and my mom stares in awe.

"OKAY ENOUGH LOVEY DOVEY WE HAVE TO APPROVE THIS SHIT!" My dad growls.

"FATHER!" I yell as fire escapes my hands. He chuckles and sighs.

"Sorry princess, it's just you won't be daddy's little devil anymore you're growing up too fast like your brother!" He cries. My mom rubs his back and kisses his head. He looks at her and kisses her.

"GUYS COME ONE EW RIGHT NOW! CAN WE GET THIS OVER WITH!" I say gagging. They chuckle and walk over to payton.

"Son, don't HURT MY DAUGHTER! But you're a good boy so I'll let you off the hook" My dad says and winks. Payton chuckles softly and my mom walks up to him

"As my daughter's boyfriend I allow you to take good care of her and cherish her forever you seem like such a good boy!" My mom says kissing his head. She then pauses and she stands there shocked.

"T-this can't be!" She yells. I stand there confused. She smiles and hugs him tightly.

"HE'S AN ANGEL! HE'S A BEAUTIFUL ANGEL!" She squeals and my face reddens. He's an angel, a full angel. I smile. I know in my moms mind that she's already planning a wedding. She looks at me and I nod. She snapped her fingers and we were back at school.

He grabs my hand and kisses my cheek. My brother stands there shocked.

"MOM AND DAD APPROVED!" I say and stick my tongue out at him.

"WHAT DAD DIDN'T UNTIL ONE MONTH LATER THE FUCK!" He whines. I laughed and me and payton walked out of the school not caring because it started because we were too happy to even care. Finally my secrets and pain was gone....no more misery..

oh- I HAVE NO WORDS THAT WAS SO CUTE SSVSBI anyways hope you enjoyed and vote too AND ADD TO LIBRARIES! PWEASE ILYSM 

CIAO CIAO CHICKEES~

-1172 words-