Coerce

A few tests later, I was cleared to leave the med bay along with Cleo. Unfortunately, she's being moved to an interrogation room, because she worked for Black Rose it automatically which made her untrustworthy in the Justice League's eyes. I walked into the living room hoping to catch Mira and Claudia.

Instead I see the typical chaos of the cave. M'Gann pulling out a batch of scorched cookies, Artemis and Wally fighting, Robin laughing at Wally's pain much to his annoyance and Aurora curled up on the couch asleep. The only ones missing were Conner and Kaldur. 

"Anyone miss me?" I called out making my presence known.

"Tylie!" the girls called out happily as they dropped what they were doing (Artemis literally dropping a pinned Wally) and hugged me. 

"Glad you're back Ty." Robin said walking up with Wally. 

"Yeah and thanks for stopping her from hurting me." the red haired speedster added. 

"Whatever you did you deserved the beating." I responded with a smirk.

"We want you to know we're sorry for being stupid and letting one mission gone wrong stop us from living." Artemis spoke for all of them earning nods. 

"Thanks, but I'll need to see just how true that is before I forgive you guys."

"Rob wasn't kidding, it does take a lot for you to forgive someone." Wally stated. 

"Actually this is me taking it easy on you. Blaine once forgot my birthday so I made do him several tasks for me including bringing all of my pets to our home realm."

"How hard is it to bring Aurora and other cute animals?" M'Gann questioned. 

"I have over twenty pets in addition to Aurora who always is with me. One of which is a fully grown Phoenix." I earned strange looks from my friends. "So where are Mira and Claudia? Did they already leave?"

"They're being evaluated by Canary and Batman." Artemis responded. 

"Conner and Kaldur are sparing against them. Bats is considering them to become part of the team after their performance." Robin responded.

"For this team? Last I checked they were both planning to go off world soon to be with their husbands." I stated. 

"They're married?!? But they're our age." Wally exclaimed shocked. 

"On Navitas we get married off at an early age considering we're thousands of years older than humans, it's not surprising. Geez you guys don't know a lot about our culture."

"Sorry, but last I checked there isn't a Navitian section in the library."

"Thank you Wally for giving me a brilliant idea as to how to educate you all." I smirked earning a shocked look from the red head. "How long ago did they begin the spar?" I turned away from him.

"They should be done soon, unless Canary herself decides to evaluate them." Robin answered. As if on cue the group entered and plopped on the couch. 

"You look tired, what happened?" Artemis questioned. 

"Rotation spar." they answered simultaneously. 

"Batman and Black Canary rotate in?" Robin asked with a knowing look. They just nodded as we understood the situation. I walked to the counter and retrieved some fruit. Two regular pieces and two Navitian fruits. I tossed one to each person respectively. 

"This will help." I said as they took a bite looking better.

"How'd it go?" M'Gann asked. 

"They both did well, but declined actually being on the team." Kaldur responded.