Chapter 7: 'Knowing you a little better '

Zane's POV:

I sat down in the couch and waited on her to get ready. I went on my phone, scrolling through Instagram until she came. I felt someone tug my shirt sleeve. I turned around and saw Olive sit next to me. When did she get here?

"Who are you?" I smiled at her and turned my phone off.

"I'm Zane. Nice to meet you." She started giggling and ran off to Abby.

"Abby! Abby!" She tugged on her dress.

"What's wrong Olive?"

"Mommy's boyfriend just told me his name!" Mommy's What!?

"Who on God's earth told you that Olive!?" I heard Olivia, I turned and saw her coming down the stairs looking beautiful as ever. Wait what!? I did not just say that.

"Latoya told me that he was my new daddy." At this time my face was heated. Why would Latoya say that?

"Why the hell would Latoya...Nevermind, just never say that again Olive." She looked at me and whispered.

"Sorry Zane." I smiled and nodded. I grabbed my keys and headed to the door.

"I'll be back Abby." She shouted.

"Okay have fun." They do this daily.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"How about the cafe? I'm not a fan of fancy restaurants. " she chuckled and pointed at me.

"Same here." I started the engine and drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay my turn." She looked at me put up three fingers. We're here learning about each other and according to her. It will make us connect more, which I have no idea what the hell she's talking about. But it was my turn.

"Ok so my favorite color,blue. Favorite singing group '5 second of summer and favorite food...I don't have any." She snorted and took up her coffee.

"I can't believe that you don't have a favorite food. I mean everyone has. "

" Well I don't, unlike you who likes burgers especially with ham."

"What's wrong with ham?"

"I hate it, its gross."

"What? It's not gross, its delicious. "

"Not going to change my mind."

"Fine then how about pizza?"

"I can eat that as long as there's no pineapple." I pointed at her.

"Why?"

"I'm allergic."

"Aww such a bummer. I don't want to see you looking like a frog." I rolled my eyes at her and she started laughing.

"I won't swell, It just make me scratch alot." She brought the cup to her face before answering me.

"Not my fault."