chapter fourteen

[LIGHT SMUT WARNING]

"It's you again!" Pansy smiled as Draco looked back at her.

"Oh Merlin, I totally forgot!" Harry gritted his teeth. How could he be so dumb?

"Hey, it's alright. I can handle myself, Potter. Don't worry." Draco squeezed Harry's hand reassuringly as he whispered back. Harry nods but couldn't help but frown as Pansy walked over to the two.

"What bring you two to town again?" Pansy asked, playing with a bit of her hair on her shoulder. Despite the question, she really only wanted to hear one answer and that was Draco wanting to see her.

"We're sightseeing. We had to cut our previous tour early because I didn't feel well." Draco replied curtly. Pansy's smile faltered for a second but she got right back up on her A game.

"Ah, I'm glad you're feeling much better now! How long will you be in town? I'd love to show you around." Pansy winked, ignoring the fact that Harry has been frowning more and more with each syllable that came out of her mouth.

"That won't be necessary. This is where I was raised." Harry finally intervenes, not being able to handle it anymore. Was it jealousy? Anger? He doesn't tell but he certainly knew he wasn't happy with just standing on the sidelines, watching his boyfriend get visibly more uncomfortable. How could someone be so oblivious to the effect they had on someone else?

"I see." Pansy turns over to Harry, her smile gone and her eyes full of malice. For a quick second, she felt like the old Pansy, from the Slytherin house. They broke their gaze as she went back to fixating on Draco. "How about just you and me then? My treat."

"No, thank you. This is more of an all lads trip. Now, if you'll excuse us." Draco quickly grabbed Harry's hand and ran off before Pansy could even get another word in. They run down an alley where Draco finds a little, semi-disgusting public toilet.

Immediately, he pushes himself onto Harry, his tongue forcing itself down Harry's throat.

"You're such a good boy, getting jealous over me." Draco growled in between breaths, his hands cupping Harry as he struggled to compose himself. Harry hated but loved this at the same time. Every now and then Draco would snap and just take them wherever and whenever he wanted to, it was incredibly hot but at the same time ridiculously embarrassing in public.

"Babe, what if someone walks in?" Harry finally manages to squeak out as Draco begins to devour his neck instead. Draco reaches for a lock but to his disappointment it was just a public toilet for urinals. No wonder it's bloody abandoned.

"You get out of it this once, but I'm going to break that hole of yours when we get back." Draco hums, kissing Harry's forehead sweetly. With a boyfriend like this, how was Harry suppised to feel or act? One moment he's being dommed in a public urinal thing with no locks or cubicles and the next he's getting threats with little forehead pecks. This man was going to drive him insane.

They then go to buy a few clothes. Draco found this beautiful black felt french coat to pair with a pair of black pants while Harry managed to get his hands on a little red pullover. They continue their little tour more consciously now, trying to avoid Pansh at all costs. She was persistent and almost everytime they've had to run away to get out of the conversation. An hour quickly passed after Draco bought a leather belt with silver accents on it. He was quite the shopaholic, especially when Harry agreed to pay.

"Hey lads! Here are yer pictures. Came out beautifully if I'd say so myself. Also, here's the camera. Don't drop it or lose it otherwise I'd be seeing you a lot sooner." The old man winks as he hands Harry a paper folder along with a cardboard box that felt rather heavy. It was no bigger than an A5 sheet of paper but it was quite thick as well.

"Thanks, sir! Have a lovely day." Harry waved. They found a nearby plaza which had benches where they spent a couple of minutes looking through the 5 photos they've got.

"They don't move?" Draco furrowed his eyebrows, shaking the photos.

"No, that's a wizard thing." Harry chuckled, gently taking the picture away from Draco like a mother would take away her child's toy.

Draco stared at Harry's sideprofile as he flipped through the photos. His face was relaxed with a slight smile, he studied the pictures so attentively and with such care. Draco could just feel his heart melting. He had fallen in love with such a beautiful person.

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

Sorry for interrupting your story like this but I started up a Teespring store with my own design for hoodies etc! I've made it as affordable as I can (29USD is the most expensive item and it is a cotton hoodie) and I'll only make 5-9USD per item sold. If you'd like to buy something, I've uploaded the link onto my message board! The Instagram is creamysketti and the link is in the bio there as well 🥺❤

Thank you for all the immense love and support for this story and I was supposed to upload these two chapters within the 6 days since chapter twelve went up;;

Please take care of yourselves in quarantine! Remember to sleep, drink water, stick your head out for some fresh air every once in a while, go for a walk!