1. The Rumor was true

Light. Light from outside from the sun that God had given us. I dragged my hand around the floor as I lay still on my bed and I felt an icy sheet on the floor and around my body as I rose from my bed. I look up at my old wooden brittle house clock above on the wall facing my bed. It looked like it was about to break at any moment. I slowly got up from my creaking wooden bed on the floor. I look down at the floor and see the usual layering of black ice on my body over my bed and I shake my head in annoyance. It's like that everyday. I've always thought of telling someone if this matters but I don't think it would make it any better. I finally feel my joints crack as I stand up and my head almost reaches the ceiling, the ceiling only beating me by about 4 inches. I look around my paper crowded walls in my house . I observe all my paintings and drawings as I usually do every morning. 

First I look at my bald eagle one, then of a girl I love, Keona. She's so beautiful, sexy and God given. I usually accentuate her big sexy brown eyes, her long black hair and her luscious lips. Then a woman. A woman who I don't know. Only my dreams know of her. She always has a long white dress that follows her body 5 feet behind her with a heart shaped top part. The sleeves cover her whole arms and point out at her wrists with clear like blue crystals all over the edges of her dress. She has light milky skin that glows as if the sun radiates off of her, with red cheeks as if rose petals were sewn under the skin. Her hair is as yellow as sunflower petals and her eyes are a piercing deep blue.  Yet her eyes always look sad and empty as if they're missing something. I always draw or paint her at least once a week and I don't even try to paint her. She just comes into my head. Sometimes when I illustrate her I hear a light soft laugh as if I can hear her through my painting. I can't escape her in my head. It's so weird.

 I look at my pint buckets of all color paint and gratefully thank God for my job at the castle. I work at the back of the castle and do all their labor chores from cutting lumber after horses to cleaning the King's shoes. Sometimes it takes me longer to clean the King's shoes than the horse's shoes. When the royal painter is at the castle once a month to paint the royal family's portrait, he'll get rid of brand new paint sets after using it for around a week because he thinks it's too old for his taste for the royal family and he'll have the servants leave it out to the trash and I take it. No one is using it and I can't afford the good stuff. I walk over to my self made sink and I get some water from a bucket and I wash my face and I put this gross herbal mint paste Keona made from me in my mouth and I slush around and spit. I changed my old raft clothes from yesterday and grabbed a clean black shirt that ties at the front and has long sleeves that are ripped a little at the ends and a clean pair of black pants from my clothing line outside connecting to the trees. I look at my clock again and fuck. It's 9:45 and I have to be at the castle for school at 10. I grab my bag.

 I look outside my window and see the tree supporting my house and I jump from my porch to the tree next to mine and I untie the rope ladder and I climb down it half way down the tree because it only reaches half way and I slowly climb the rest down. I start to fucking book it for 5 minutes until I reach my town from the woods and find a  oof sore down wooden carriage with all my friends. The only reason I have school is because our queen thinks we'll be a stronger nation if we're all educated and whatever. Otherwise I'd be at the castle cleaning the Queen's chest set. I never see the royal family as weird as that is. I do all their non royal duties and I've never seen them, neither the princesses. They're always gone somewhere, I guess it's how we work, they don't see us work just when the work is done. I overhear similar voices passing by me and I catch Ron. I run and I jump on the back of the

carriage next to Keona as if nothing happened. She looks at me with a supitused yet stern look and almost motherly says "Where the hell were you?" I was so worried, schools around to start..." She stops herself and smiles with kindness and lightly says "Nevermind". I look at her confused as fuck because she usually shows on and on about all of this so important as shit but she caught herself in her own words. I look at her again and concerning my ask her "what's wrong", she smiles and looks down in shame. My friend Taiana smiles at us and laughs "She literally just hopped on 20 seconds before you". I look at Keona in disbelief and in a high pitched voice almost mocking hers I say" Oh little miss, Seena do this and Seena do that, why aren't you ever here on time" "Oh shut up" she says sweetly while laughing. When we all stop talking I stop and look into her dark, sexy, soul quenching brown eyes. Then I look at her light skin with her freckles on her cheeks as if angels sprinkled the just right amount on her face with her long thick black hair, I'd just love to pull to the very end. Then I look at her lumptious kissable lips I'd just love to fucking... THUMP! Fuck the carriage just hit a bump. I shake the sudden shake and I look back at Keona's clear of love marks neck. I would love to bruise up. Then her womanly chest that makes the market melons seem out of season and her flat stomach with the little cushion I love.