7. Princess Taylor

(Later on that night, 2 hours before Taylor's party)

Taylor's POV:

Oh my gosh what am I going to wear tonight? What am I going to do especially if I have to share my party with the local swalval. I'm speed walking down the hallways that lead to the dragons and I look at every beige stone step I take so I don't trip on my long dress. I feel bad I made Keona sew each pearl on but I paid her so it's fine. I keep going down the spiral staircase and with each level is a set of steel bars with a wide 'U' shaped window. Just to give the dragons some air. I keep walking and I see Charlie sitting at one of the windows with his long arms hanging out while watching me slowly descend down the stairs. Guaaaaaaaahhhhh. I roll my eyes as I try to pass the man without him talking to me. I always try not to look him in the eyes because it just makes things more awkward. "I know you can see me" he says with his deep enticing voice. I roll my eyes and scowl "What do you want now!" "A key to my cell" "Oh please you're in there for a reason" "Oh please tell what terrible crime I committed" He sarcastically says only making my blood boil but I keep my mouth shut. I really don't know why he's been in there for so long. He's been there since Jack was 5 years old and now he would've been 21 by now. I've always asked my mother why Charlie's been down here so long and she always says 'never mind about that'. AAHH! It pisses me off! I turn and I look at Charlie in the eyes now, it's my birthday today, it's my day of becoming a woman and meeting sires today and HE'S not going to ruin it. I look at Charlie in the eyes and I immediately regret it. I felt really bad, he looked so tired. He has long, thick, shoulder length raven black hair with light skin and small sun spots on the side of his face, he was about in his early to mid 30s with long eyebrows with a long even nose with big full lips with big light brown hazel eyes. But his eyes looked painful, dreary and tired, full of pain. "Daddy!" I hear a light voice call from the dungeon and Charlie lifts his head quickly and looks back to me. He quickly gets up and I can finally see his full muscular frame of how tall he is, he's as tall as my bedroom door frame while wearing a black torn sweater and balck thick fabric pants Keona calls 'denim' with black shoes and he walks out into the darkness of the dungeon while I can hear the dragons breath their fire in their lungs as if their warning of keeping me away.