06

[Third Person]

[Earlier at the Garden]

Seungmin let go of their kiss and ran away. While Hyunjin was still frozen in his place.

He wasn't moving, but he was staring into the oblivion. He then felt warm and heard the chirping of the birds, the breeze brushing to his hair and the fast pace of his beating heart.

He remembered that feeling when he met Seungmin. His cheeks burned red with his tanned skin. He was confuse.

He don't know what he was feeling. He don't know why didn't he ran after Seungmin. He don't know why he felt warm for the first time in the past decade.

He don't know why the voices stopped when Seungmin was there. He don't know why Seungmin suddenly kissed him and He don't know why his stomach has butterflies.

He then remembered Seungmin's lunchbox. He made sure to eat the food, wash it and make it as an excuse to see Seungmin.

Seungmin felt Hyunjin's hot breath as the older cups his face. He also felt butterflies inside his stomach.

Hyunjin started to draw closer to Seungmin. As he steps forward he opened his arms wide and hugged Seungmin.

He loved the feeling of this as if he didn't want to let go. But to his surprise, Seungmin hugged him back placing his head on the older's shoulder. Hyunjin looked at Seungmin's red plump lips and kissed the younger, savoring the taste of each other.

Then suddenly....

"Guys le-..." Chan didn't finished his sentence when he saw Hyunjin and Seungmin's connected lips. "t's eat"

The two let go when Chan suddenly entered the room. They were caught red-handed. Seungmin blushed and looked down playing with his fingers. Hyunjin's jaw dropped while Chan talked to them.

"Okay." Chan said leaving the awkwardness in the room. The two stared at each other but they felt the awkwardness so Seungmin left the room before Hyunjin.

After what happened the awkwardness transferred from to room to there. No one dared to speak. They just ate and look at their own meals.

Felix didn't knew what happened but he has a feeling that something weird happened. So he spoke up.

"Guys, are you okay?" They all looked at Felix who wants to start a conversation. "Yeah" the three agreed to what he said.

To cut of the silence once more, Chan spoke up and volunteered to clean the kitchen. Seungmin looked at him and raised his hands.

The other two looked at him and he spoke up. "I'll help you Chan hyung" Seungmin continued by gathering their plates.

After they are done washing, they headed to the living room which Felix and Hyunjin is at.

"Okay! So Hyunjin we gotta go now" Chan said while Hyunjin nods "Thank you Jin!" Felix added.

[Kim Seungmin, Main Focus]

Then without further ado I grabbed my bag and walked outside. Chan and Felix was still inside and I waited outside for a bit until I heard the door opened.

I looked back thinking Chan and Felix was done but I didn't saw them. It was Hyunjin.

"Oh hey there" Hyunjin started the conversation between us. It felt uncomfortable thinking of what happened earlier. "Uhmm"

"They said they'll be doing something inside and didn't want to bother you" He looked at me and grabbed my hands. And I was taken a back.

He opened my palms and handed the key to Chan's house. "Do you mind if I take you home?" Hyunjin said and I didn't know why I agreed.

He let go of my hands and we started walking home.

We're one block away from home when a black car nearly passed over me but luckily Hyunjin grabbed me by my shoulders and turned me aside.

Our face were close and I felt his hot breath and saw the his beautiful brown orbs. He helped me stood up and let go of my shoulders.

I blushed while reminiscing what happened. I mean we nearly kissed, AGAIN. I mean not again we both kissed each other th- wait what am I thinking.

Hyunjin waved his hands in front of my face. He noticed I spaced out.

[Hwang Hyunjin, Main Focus]

I wonder why Seungmin was spacing out. But I noticed his cheeks are burning red. I smiled when he spaced out and waved my hands in front of him catching his attention.

He was looking while pouting at me. We stood there for 10 seconds looking at each other. Why is he so Perfect? I mean his puppy like face, milky white skin, his sharp jawline, his honey-like voice.

He then walked away and I ran after him panting.

"Why did you leave me?" I asked him as I catch my breath. "Hey" I softly called him.

"Huh?" He replied as if nothing happened. "I was just want to go home" he mumbled while looking at front.

We stopped when we arrived in front of Chan's. He opened the gate but before he open it a black car pulled in front of the house.

I notice that it was the same car that almost hit Seungmin. I don't know but I want to punch the driver inside, till

Seungmin looked back and noticed the car. The window by the driver's side suddenly opened and the driver yelled Seungmin's name.

Seungmin looked directly at the driver trying to see who it is. Then his lips formed a curve and he started jumping up and down.

I wonder why did he jumped up and down when he was almost ran after by the driver.

"Minho hyung!" The driver quickly opened the door revealing his face. Seungmin on the other side ran up to the driver. I don't know why I was mad.

"Seungmin~ah I miss you!" Then they hugged each other. "Hyung, I thought your going to return next week?" Seungmin quickly asked the older.

Is he his brother? Only a brother? I don't know this feeling. It was unfamiliar to me.

"Because I miss you Seungmin~ah" the older said and rubbed Seungmin's hair.

"Ahh!" Seungmin remembered and he looked at Hyunjin "This is Hyunjin" Seungmin introduced me to his BROTHER?

I bowed and looked at him in the eyes. "Someone felt jealous~" Seungmin's brother teased. And I don't know if I was the one he was teasing of Seungmin.

"Is he your boyfriend?" The older asked me and my eyes widen as my jaw drop.

-----

Lee Minho (20 y/o)

>>> Older brother of Seungmin who studied at L.A., Senior at school

Thanks for reading this story. Again if there is any typo I'm sorry. I hope you support me by voting my story❤

~ k_minjun