16

[Third Person]

[Wednesday]

Felix woke up early in the morning. He knew he would be tired later if he don't come back to sleep. So he once again laid down his covers to sleep.

He was woken up by a ring. He stretched his arms to see his phone beeping. It was Changbin who is calling him.

He sat up his bed and answered the call.

"Good morning!" Changbin greeted Felixx through the phone. "Good morning too Binnie!" Felix greeted back which made Changbin smile.

"Have you eaten breakfast?" The older asked. Felix pouted and was torn in lying and telling the truth. "Not yet" Felix confessed.

"Do you want me to go there?" Changbin asked Felix. "No!" Felix quickly declined. "Chan hyung is here" the younger added.

"Okay" Changbin pouted at his phone. And just nodded. "Eat your breakfast princess!" the last phrase Changbin said before hanging up.

Changbin got out of his bed and down the stairs to cook breakfast. He opened his fridge to grab one egg and frozen bacon. He prepared the frying pan and put oil in it.

After the oil is heated he cracked the egg open and cooked it sunny side up. He put it in a plate to cook the bacon.

He ate an egg and bacon with toasted bread. After his breakfast he washed the plates then ran towards the living room to watch TV.

Felix got up on his bed with a smile plastered across his face. Thinking about their date fills his stomach with butterflies. He was hopping his way towards the kitchen where Chan is cooking something.

Felix sat on a seat near the counter when a plate was slid down the table. He saw Chan looking at him suspiciously. "Is there something I don't know?" Chan asked Felix out of the blue.

"Nothing" Felix quickly turned down the topic. Chan sat next to him and faced Felix close to his face. "Felix spill it!" Chan demanded the younger to speak.

Felix shook his head on Chan and mouthed 'nothing'.

Felix finished his meal and Chan just volunteered to wash the dishes. Felix saw this as weird but at least he won't do the dishes.

Felix walked up his room to grab his phone then Seungmin called.

He answered the phone and Seungmin greeted him quickly. "Good Morning Lix!" Felix knew the tone used by his best friend. "What? Do you want me to go there?" Seungmin was taken aback by those words.

"How did you know?" Seungmin asked in awe of the older. "I know you Seungmin!" Felix answered.

"So that means you will go?" Seungmin asked enthusiastically. "I'm sorry Seungmin" Felix apologized for he had plans for later.

"Oh! I'm sorry for bothering you" Seungmin said for he wants Felix to be guilty. "I'm really sorry Minnie" Seungmin's plan worked for he had made Felix guilty.

"I'm just joking!" Seungmin said to release the tension. "It's okay, I can manage myself" Seungmin added.

"Gosh minnie you made me nervous!" Felix admitted. Felix heard Seungmin laugh at the other side of the phone.

"Okay bye Lixiee~~" Seungmin said before he hang up.

After Seungmin hang up he called someone he knew that will stay with him.

It was after lunch when Changbin fell asleep he woke up 2 hours before 6 pm.

He grabbed his phone and checked the time. It was 3:57 pm. He threw his phone at his bed and charged towards the bathroom to shower.

After 15 minutes he dried himself and opened his cabinet. He wore a black shirt with 'White' in the center topped with his black leather jacket. He wore a pair of black ripped jeans.

Felix on the other side prepared 3 hours before their date. He wore a black and white striped long sleeve shirt topped with a blue green polo and only closed the button on the collar. He also pair it with navy blue jeans and a pair of white shoes.

Changbin arrived at their meeting place 10 minutes before their date. After 6 minutes Felix arrived and waved at him. Changbin's jaw dropped when he saw Felix. Felix came closer and was surprised when Changbin suddenly grabbed his wrists and pulled him with a hug.

"Why do you always make my heart pound like there's no tomorrow?" Changbin said while resting his head on the younger's shoulder. Felix became a blushing mess with his cheeks tinted with a dark shade red.

"What has gotten into you?" Felix asked while the older hug him tighter. Felix broke the hug and held the older's hands. A smile was plastered at Changbin's face when the younger intertwined their hands together.

They got inside the stuff toy shop and Felix ran around as if  he was being chased by a giant pizza. Well actually Changbin was chasing Felix around the store. They stopped when Felix ran towards the older and jumped.

Felix was so close at falling but Changbin got him. Felix wrapped his arms around the older's neck and his legs on the other's waist.

The younger pinched Changbin's arms and noticed how hard it is. Felix then let go of the older and stood up. He smiled and turned around to grab a plushie. They were near at a stall of plushies.

Felix grabbed a cat plushie and wouldn't let go of it. Changbin just smiled at the sight and walked towards the counter. Felix followed the older and saw that it was paying for the cat plushie.

Felix hugged Changbin and intertwined their hands together.

They got out of the shop and was torn in deciding what they will do next. Felix then ran towards a stall where the customers will play darts for a prize.

Changbin noticed that the younger was pouting as he points at a big teddy bear hanging as a prize. He then paid the cashier and was given 5 darts to pop a balloon.

For the first four darts, Changbin didn't managed to pop a balloon but for the fifth time he did but unfortunately no prize was written on the paper inside.

Felix then paid and got 5 darts. He managed to pop 5 balloons and leave Changbin amazed. Each balloon that he popped had prizes written on the paper inside them.

He got 5 prizes including the teddy bear he wanted. Changbin on the other side was guilty for not winning the prize.

Felix noticed and decided to sit by a bench at the resting area. He looked at the older pouting at him for Changbin was sad. He looked at the older directly in his eyes and cupped his face.

Changbin was surprised by the sudden action but he was too late...

For Felix stole his first kiss.

–––––
As I said earlier that I won't be posting anything for today, I got bored so I finished this chapter. I finished my cover earlier. And I already posted it (in my account in facebook).

So I hope you like this Changlix chapter and for the next chapter I decided to do a Seungjin one cause you know... they are the main leads.

But for today I think I will write another chapter and post it later sooooo~ bye peachesss🍑

Hope you like my story.

~ k_minjun