28

[Third Person]

Seungmin and Hyunjin along with Minho and Jisung got inside the amusement park. They've all decided to do a double date for tonight.

"Yay!" Jisung cheered as he clung unto Minho. "I'm so excited!" He added as Minho peck the younger's lips.

"Minnie!" Jisung yelled causing Seungmin and Minho to look back. They all stood at a stall where there are toy guns and targets.

"I mean Seungmin..." Jisung added making Seungmin look back at him again.

"Hey! I'm the only one supposed to call him Minnie! Cause he's mine!" Hyunjin complained making everyone silent.

"Did you get it?" Hyunjin asked but still no one answered. "Just laugh you know" He added making the three laugh hysterically.

"Well Jisung what do you wanna say?" Seungmin was curious at what Jisung was gonna say.

"Can Minho and I go for a walk" Jisung replied. "We're just going to talk... somewhere..." He added.

Seungmin smiled and nodded. And before they even looked at the two, the couple was gone.

Seungmin got weirded out but Hyunjin held It's hand gesturing 'just let it be'.

Hyunjin paid the cashier and took a gun leaving Seungmin in awe. Well, Hyunjin is a good shooter. He  shot 5 plastic bullets and it his the target directly into the eye.

Seungmin hugged the older and kissed him on the cheek. Hyunjin blushed at the sudden action leaving himself embarrassed by the way he looks.

The younger dragged Hyunjin at an Ice cream parlor. There the boys stood at the counter picking what to buy.

Seungmin saw strawberry ice cream so he squealed. Hyunjin covered Seungmin's mouth and smiled awkwardly at the lady in the cashier.

Hyunjin pointed at a vacant seat for Seungmin and him to sit on. So Seungmin got to the seat fishing his phone from his pocket and scrolling through Instagram.

Hyunjin placed their order by the table as Seungmin's eye brightens. Seungmin quickly took a photo and posted it on Instagram captioning 'I pick my date rather than this ice cream🍨'

Likes and comments flooded leading Seungmin to silent his phone.

After finishing their ice creams, Seungmin and Hyunjin bought tickets for almost half all the rides. The amusement park was so big that you have to spend two days to ride each and every ride.

They ride and then ride and then ride making them breathless from all the fun rides that they rode.

Seungmin from all the fun didn't realized that Hyunjin had a little surprise waiting for him. And those two, Minho and Jisung helped him.

Hyunjin want to take a break from all the rides they took. So he grabbed Seungmins hands and walked to a place where it is dark.

Seungmin thought this was the back of the amusement park. Then suddenly lights came opening the dark place.

The place was surrounded by fairy lights and had a picnic blanket at the center. Seungmin thought it was for someone.

"Let's go now. I think we shouldn't be in here" Seungmin whispered as back away from the place. But Hyunjin quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him closer.

Their face was so close that they could feel each other's warm breaths. "We should be here since I'm the one who planned this" Hyunjin whispered making Seungmin blush.

"Y-you're the one who d-did this?" Seungmin stuttered making the older smile. Hyunjin nodded and added "Minho hyung and Jisung helped me"

"I love you!" Seungmin said as he ran and hugged Hyunjin tightly. Hyunjin hugged back and also said "I love you"

They both let go of the hug that made Hyunjin gaze upon the younger's pink lips. He wants it so he did.

As they kiss, Seungmin put his arms around Hyunjin's neck and Hyunjin's arms around the younger's waist.

It was a night were they promised to stay together... forever.

–––––
Hey peaches🍑 you thought I was done. No uhhh! I think there's a few more chapters and then end then epilogue, like that. If you don't mind, the next chapter would have a six month time skip.

So get ready for the tables are turning.

~ k_minjun