30

[Third Person]

Seungmin, Hyunjin, Jisung and Minho went to their car and drove off to our home, our dad's mansion.

Hyunjin was in awe of that place but Jisung isn't for he is a son of the owner of the 3rd biggest company in Korea. Seungmin and Minho is brothers to the CEO of the 2nd biggest company in Korea.

Their father is the 1st CEO of their company and is passed down to their eldest brother.

Kim Industries and Han Industries are both close to each other since Seungmin and Jisung met at the US.

The gate opened since Minho notified his father that he is coming with Seungmin and some visitors.

Hyunjin still cannot believe that Seungmin and Minho is rich. He know that they are rich but not this kind of rich.

[Kim Seungmin, Main Focus]

I was looking at Jinnie and his jaws were wide open. I just poked him and he looked at me with a confused face. I smiled at him and I noticed his hands were trembling.

I knew nervousness would hit him so I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and kissed me at my lips.

I truly love Hyunjin, not only his looks but also his heart. I knew that he wouldn't break our promise. I knew that he would stay with me forever.

Hyunjin still gives me feeling of butterflies in my stomach. He still gives me the warmth when we hug or cuddle. I knew he love me.

We got out of the car and stood next to our big front door. The door opened and dad hugged us. Jinnie and Jisung bowed and smiled on my father.

My dad returned a smile and welcomed them warmly. Jisung held Minho's hand while Jinnie held mine.

We stopped at the living room when Minho hyung called dad. It's now or never.

"Dad!" Minho hyung called. Dad stopped and looked at us four.

"What is it Minho?" Dad said calmly not to get the wrong idea. I stumbled and confessed.

"Dad... meet our boyfriends" As I said those words Jinnie came nearer to me and Jisung came nearer to Minho hyung. Dad was in shock and stood still.

"Wait! Really?" Dad said as a smile was plastered in his face. "I can't believe it! My sons is now in a relationship" Dad said making me have a weird look.

"I thought you wouldn't have any relationship until you die but... just wow!" I think dad was so proud of us.

"Okay! Let's eat first" Dad said and with that Jinnie hugged me. "I thought he wouldn't accept us" Jinnie whispered.

"Like what I said he likes you!" I whispered back to Jinnie.

And with that we continued our dinner. Jisung introduced himself but dad stopped him for he know Jisung.

When Jinnie introduced himself dad became frozen. A fake smile was placed on his face, it is not because he accepts Jinnie but because of something else.

And that something else, still puzzles me.

–––––
Hey peaches🍑 there are few things I wanna say.

1. The end is near (a few chapters then epilogue then end)
2. But I planned something good for you 😊
3. I wanna spoil something but I'm confused of what will your reactions be
4. And I wanna say thank you for those who supported me
5. I love y'all ❤

~ k_minjun