20

[Third Person]

"I thought you guys forgot or didn't knew about my birthday" Jisung said barely making the boys confused.

"Why would we forget about your birthday" Seungmin said as the other agree. It made Jisung cry once again at Minho's shoulders.

"Then why would you all ignore me?" Jisung said feeling unfair. Most of the boys giggled at the younger. "It was part of our surprise" Chan admitted.

"You made me all anxious!" The squirrel looking boy said as he hit Minho's chest lightly. Minho faked that he was hurt but Jisung had a worried reaction.

"I'm sorry" It was all Jisung said as he looked at the older caressing his cheek. "Why would you hit me? I didn't even ignored you" Minho acted like he was hurt. (He deserves an Oscar)

"I'm so sorry" Jisung cried more. Minho gave up getting eaten by guilt. "Baby please don't cry! I hate to see you crying! I wasn't hurt" Minho said defensively as he tried to hit his chest. "See~" He added.

"Jisung stop crying! We're here to celebrate and not to cry" Seungmin said and Jisung quickly wiped his tear. "Yeah!" Jisung smiled at the boys.

Chan prepared the drinks while Seungmin prepares the food. The birthday celebrant didn't do anything but eat for today was his day.

"Wow you prepared all this?" Jisung asked and Minho replied "Yeah! mostly me!" He said being proud of himself.

"Wow! You didn't even helped" Felix glared at Minho who just lied earning an 'ohhh' from the boys. "Well, I did the hardest part" Minho once again was proud of himself.

"What? You invited Jisung" Seungmin replied thinking of his shirt that is drenched by his own sweat. "Yeah!" Minho felt small after the backlash he got.

"I'm disappointed at you Minho hyung" Jisung said as he pouts trying to tell the older he isn't proud. Minho even defended himself like a lawyer defending someone who he knew killed a person.

Minho just hugged Jisung and Jisung also hugged back. "Get a room! You know!" Chan yelled at them as they break their hug.

After dinner they decided to turn up the heat and party at the living room. Felix being the crazy one, he turned off the lights and turned on the party lights.

A disco ball had appeared in the middle of the ceiling as they all stood still in awe. It was late at night but they didn't care about their neighbors.

They knew that tomorrow they will all be wasted except for some. Minho and Jisung was a little drunk but decided not to continue their drinks.

Chan and Felix started to get pretty drunk and they were both a dancing mess at the middle of the living room.

Seungmin and Hyunjin decided not to drink but Seungmin just drank once. Hyunjin didn't let go of the younger and they just cuddled at the sofa.

The doorbell rang drawing all their attention. Seungmin got up, back hugged by Hyunjin, opened the door.

Everyone's jaw dropped when they saw who it is.

It was Changbin smiling awkwardly. "Uhmm" He hummed and scratched the back of his head as he felt the stares. "Happy Birthday... Jisung" He greeted as his energy got down.

Loud music was still being blasted at the boys when Felix walked near Changbin. Jisung's eyes widen when Felix kissed Changbin.

This birthday got everyone surprised. "Sorry" Felix apologized to the boys "I invited another guest" Felix added as Jisung walk near them.