27

[Third Person]

[Saturday]

Seungmin woke up early and planning to have a great day ahead. Hyunjin texted Seungmin that the older will arrive later at their house later at 4 pm.

Seungmin headed downstairs to cook breakfast for his brother and his.

(a/n: I'mma really start my own cooking show)

Seungmin grabbed a pan and rinsed it. He opened the stove and started with a low fire. He put the pan above the fire and let the water drops evaporate.

He grabbed a bar of butter and took a small portion of it to melt in the pan. He then grabbed 4 pieces of hotdogs two for each.

He let it cook on the pan and then cooked two eggs for them. He put it aside a plate and grabbed a bowl of rice inside the fridge.

Minho woke up at the smell. His tummy started grumbling so he went downstairs to check.

Seungmin finished cooking fried rice when he saw his brother watch him.

"Good Morning!" Seungmin greeted which made Minho greet back.

After they finished eating Minho went out to jog for a while. Seungmin just sat at the couch and watched TV.

He then fell asleep for 5 hours and skipped lunch. "Hey... Hey... Hya! Seungmin!" Minho raised his voice because Seungmin still didn't wake up.

"Uhmm! Uhmm!" Seungmin jumped up posing as if he's in a fight.

"It's literally 1 pm right now! You even skipped lunch and overslept! And your date is only 3 hours away!" Minho complained.

Seungmin frowned, tears threatening to fall making Minho guilty.

"I'm sorry Seungmin" Minho said while hugging the younger. Seungmin cried a little and calmed down.

"I prepared a meal for you" Minho said calmly "I'll go now and take a shower" Minho added before walking towards the bathroom.

Seungmin ate the meal and headed towards his bathroom. After his bath he got to his walk in closet and picked some clothes.

He wore a black plain shirt topped with an over-sized white polo. He also wore a pair of navy blue jeans and a pair of white sneakers.

Seungmin then did his make up and Minho followed.

Minho wore a plain white shirt topped with a black opened-up long-sleeved polo. He wore a pair of black leather pants and a pair of black shoes.

They got out of the house. Minho got to his car while Seungmin waits for Hyunjin.

Hyunjin arrived at a minute after Minho drove off. Hyunjin surprised the younger by hiding on his back and stealing a kiss.

"Jinnie you shocked me!" Seungmin pouted and and stole another kiss. "Now we're even" He added.

"Let's go!" Hyunjin said excitingly before heading off to the bus station holding hands.

"Where are we going?" Seungmin asked the older.

"It's a surprise!" Hyunjin replied. "I love surprises!" Seungmin added.

They got into the bus and hugged each other. Until the bus stopped in front of an amusement park.

"Wow!" Seungmin said as he jumped up and down. "Let's get in" Seungmin added.

Then Seungmin saw a familiar car parked in the pearking lot. He saw the plate number and laughed loudly.

Hyunjin was confused of the younger's action so he asked him "Why?"

Seungmin looked at Hyunjin while laughing "Mi-minho hyung and Jisung is here!"

"Huh?" Hyunjin said and looked like he was holding his laugh until...

"Seungmin? Hyunjin? You're also here?"

–––––
Hey peaches🍑 I pretty sucked writing not only this chapter but also this book. I tried to end the story fast but it still have many chapters left.

I even forgot how to end this story. After the last chapter, I will write a short epilogue about their lives then I will post the next stories.

~ k_minjun