The Interrogation

Sorry, I've been gone for so long guys, I was finishing the other book I had going on. But now this is my main focus, and be prepared for daily updates.

Izuku POV

I woke up with in a white room. In front of me where three black fold out chairs, and a white fold out table in front of me. I looked around in confusion. It was an interrogation room. Soon three figures walked in, Nezu the principal of UA. All Might in his deflated form, I already knew this from the time used may analysis quirk on him when he was fighting.

And an underground hero EraserHead. I straightened up as they walked in. "Your name is Izuku Midoriya, correct?" I nodded my head, as the three sat down. "We are going to explain some things to you, okay."

I nodded my head again. "You have been missing for ten years, once your mother died there was no trace of you." Eraser said tiredly. "When my mom died the League of Heroes took me in and raised me." I stated.

They all gave each other side glances. "Before we say anything. We are going to have someone come in." A police officer walked in and Tomura walked in with his head hung low. He had quirk cancelling hand cuffs on. 

He looked at me sadly. "I'm sorry Izuku, b-but we lied to you, we just thought that if you knew who we truly were, you would be afraid." Tears where threatening to fall down his face. "I don't understand." I said.

"Just believe whatever they say, because what we said to you was wrong." And with that he was led out of the room, leaving me anxious and confused. "Okay, before we start we have to have you believe us. The others have already told us about your situation." Nezu said.

"Young Midoriya, what is the one thing you could never get your analysis quirk to tell you?" I already knew this one. "Someone's occupation, or job." It was true. "Well, were going to have to ask you to take off you braclet." I was confused, but slid it off, I haven't taken this bracelet off since my mother died.

It was weird. But once I looked up at them, I instantly knew that Eraser was also a UA teacher. I could see their occupations. My eyes went wide. All Might picked up the bracelet. "This bracelet makes it so, your quirk can read someone's job. They had you wear this, not to track you in case you got kidnapped, they made yo wear it so you couldn't see that they were really villains."

I wouldn't have believed them unless Tomura told me too. "That 'villain' who they had in their bar, was actually Katsuki Bakugo." I sniffled. "No!" Kacchan was my best friend, even if he didn't remember me. I heard the door open but didn't look.

"Izu?" I looked up at Himiko. My quirk told me instantly she was a villain. And that for her quirk to work, she had to inject blood. I let tears fall. "I'm so sorry Izu, w-we used you and that's not fair. We lied to you. But we all love you like a little brother." I sniffled.

She lent down, "but please don't let this stop you, you always wanted to be a hero right. Go be a hero." I nodded, and the police officer forced her out the room, she sent me one last glance over her shoulder.

"So kid, we need to explain some things to you." I nodded still looking at my feet. "You know Tomura's hands." I nodded. "There real." I looked at him in shock. I looked around and found a bucket in the corner of the room. 

I ran as I felt bile come up to my throat. I have grabbed those for him, I have grabbed human hands. I continued throwing up until my stomachs was empty. "I've t-touched those and there r-real." They looked at me with sadness in their eyes.

I looked at all three of them horrified. They gave me solemn looks. "So the league of heroes is actually the league of villains. You have been living with villains for a ten years."

I felt more tears roll down my face. "Does that mean that they were on missions to hurt people, not save them." They all nodded slowly. "We are so sorry kid." Eraser said. It hit me like a ton of bricks. "Notes!" I yelled.

They all looked at me confused. "I gave them notes on heroes, since I thought they would have to partner up with them." They all looked at me, concerned. "Well they did know about my dry eye." Eraser said. 

I looked up at him. "You didn't get hurt did you." He gave me a fake smile. "No, kid." But I could tell by the look on his face that he was lying. 

Aizawa POV

The problem child ran around the table, and hugged me crying. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry." I looked at principal Nezu, and All Might. This kid truly thought he was helping people. It was cruel of the league to use him like that.

Izuku POV

I was pretty sure I apologized a million times, before I went back to my seat. "But we have a deal for you. Since the league has told us you always wanted to be a hero." I looked up at Nezu. "You can join UA." He said smiling. "Really?" They all nodded. "Yes!" I said. 

"We also know you knew one of our students." The door opened and Kacchan walked in. "Remember me, nerd?" He said with a smile. "Yes!" I ran up and hugged him. And just cried, I was so happy he remembered me, I was happy I got to go to UA.

But I was still sad that my whole life I had been living a lie.

Author Chan

So, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Sorry if it just isn't good, I was really tired while writing this. But there will be another update tomorrow.