Family (Dinner)

Hello I'm back. I didn't post yesterday, because I was writing a one shot. Also suicide warning and manga spoiler for this chapter. Anyways let's get this tape rolling.

Izuku POV

I was getting dressed on Saturday morning. I was alone in my dorm, putting on a red shirt. Today was the day I visited the league. I had slept in Hitoshi's room every night, but just for the sleep though.  

To say I was nervous was an understatement, I felt like I wanted to puke up my breakfast. But I continued getting ready as I headed out my dorm. I walked to the elevator, it was pretty early so no one else was up. 

The common room was deserted. I looked outside to see gray clouds hovering overhead. I don't think it was going to rain, a sprinkle at most. I continued walking towards the prison to make my visiting hours.

I walked into the prison waiting room, everyone there were adults, I was a bit intimidated. I straightened my back, and put on a brave face. Visiting hours were to start in thirty minutes. My family knew Saturday was the only day I could visit them, other than holidays of course.

I was allowed to bring other people, but I didn't feel like it. It has only been a week, but I miss them a lot. I got used to seeing all of them on a daily basis. I was all alone. I had to take care of myself.

Mamagiri wasn't there to make me cookies when I was sad. Toga wasn't there to watch Harry Potter with me. Tomura wasn't there to tell me not to eat cupcakes for breakfast. Dabi wasn't there for me to play basketball with. Twice wasn't there to talk about Star Wars with me. 

I had to do it all by myself. At least the other kids in school have families, after graduation I'm out on my bum. Maybe UA will even kick me out before graduation, I mean my quirk isn't really flashy or anything.

I was dragged out of my spiral, by everyone in the waiting room standing up. They were all signing the paperwork required for them to visit. I walked in and they said they would bring the villains out, one by one. 

I sat down on the stool and waited. Eventually they brought Toga out, for a second I didn't recognize her. She had her hair down, and it was knotted and dirty. She had bags under her eyes, her usually happy smile had turned into a pierced frown. She had her head down.

She was wearing an orange jump suit, and had quirk cancelling cuffs on. The prison guard sat her down, and went back to door. I picked up the phone used to communicate. "H-hey Izu." Her voice sounded low and broken. 

She sounded like she was trying to put fake happiness in her voice. It broke my heart. I was informed of her murderous side. But she was still like a sister to me. And now I can only see her through glass.

"How are you doing Himiko?" I asked her, trying to stir up some conversation. "Oh it's cool, my roommates not the talkative type, but at least she's nice." She paused trying to think of something else to day. "I see Tomura and Dabi during lunch, and free time. But sadly Twice has been taken to another section of the hospital."

"Oh." I said. "You'll be able to visit him soon, but they need him to be mentally stable first." She looked down. This wasn't the Himiko Toga I knew. "Is the food really that bad, like in the movies?" I asked, trying to make a joke.

She laughed a bit, but it sounded forced. "No, not really. Not the mush in the movies. More like cafeteria food." I cringed, cafeteria food sucked. A guard came by and told me, that he was going to bring Dabi out. Toga walked away, looking at the ground. 

She gave me a fake smile over her shoulder. Then a few minutes later. Dabi came up to the booth. He looked a bit different, he had red hair coming in. But apparently they told me he was Touya Todoroki. So he was related to one of my classmates and Endeavor.