── ꒰ 𝐫. 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐢 ꒱

༺ ♥ ༻
TW: melanie martinez - lunchbox friends

(sorry miu, i love you <3)

𝐎𝐡-𝐨𝐡 𝐧𝐨, 𝐨𝐡-𝐨𝐡 𝐧𝐨

You walk into the cafeteria. All the others are already here.

𝐎𝐡-𝐨𝐡 𝐧𝐨, 𝐨𝐡-𝐨𝐡 𝐧𝐨

You find a plate with food and look at where you should sit. A blonde girl comes up to you.

They said, "hey girl, will you sit with me?

You nod hesitantly, noticing her hairpins.

Table in the back, Cafeteria C

Her hairpins looks like music notes. She takes your hand and drags you to her table.

We can be friends if you want to be,

but only till the clock hits three

You sit and eat with her and her friends. Her name is Kaede Akamatsu, the ultimate Pianist. One of her friends have green, braided hair. She's Tenko Chabashira, the ultimate Aikido Master. The red haired girl is Himiko Yumeno, the ultimate Magician and the white haired girl is Angie Yonaga, the ultimate Artist. You introduce yourself as y/n l/n, the ultimate (y/t). You and the girls chat until lunch is over.

After lunch we can walk to class,

talk about the boys here we wanna smash,

talks about ways to get a little more cash

after that we'll ignore your ass"

You were walking to class together, until you heard them say that and immediately stopped walking. They just continued walking, ignoring you completely. You walked to class alone, after that.

~

the hassle, the fighting, they all want a bite of me

Kaede and her friends play around with me. Not the funny friend way. The way were they only thinks it funny, not yourself.

Photos, more photos

They take photos of you with blitz. It makes you blind. They annoy you. Then they stop.

then gossip 'bout hoes that they don't know

They begin gossiping about a Miu Iruma. Talking about how she's so nasty and such a hoe.

oh, they talk shit though

You try and run out of the room. The door is locked. You tear up from inside, knowing you'll be stuck with them.

I don't want no lunchbox friends, no

You think to yourself.

I want someone who understands, oh, no

How did you end up with these crazy girls?

"Come to my house, let's die together

You suddenly tag along to their little game.

friendship that will last forever, no"

You feel yourself becoming more crazy, because of them keeping you in here. All locked up.

no lunchbox friends, no, no

no lunchbox friends

"Come to my house, let's die together